Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

[dev1060] Porter Moogin' Expansionin'

Since the devs seem to be on a roll with the new AF2 -1 claim slip (much appreciated) and the AF2 +2 slip, I just have to ask...

What are the odds of us getting storage slips for equipment from Abyssea and Voidwatch content?

There's a plethora of rare/ex marked gear from both events that are widely used, meaning a good amount of my inventory being held up when I'm not using some of my jobs for the following week. Mailing them to a mule character within the same PlayOnline Account is the only means of temporarily making space, and that method is always a hassle.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kaisha; 11-30-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Character
    Treasurehider
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I would love to see this, in fact I got overly excited when I saw the title of the dev's post because I was hoping there'd be more stuff I could stick in the storage.

I'd really love to see some of the older RA/EX gear get a slip.

I'm one of those morons that loves to collect gear off NM's (is that compulsive obsessive disorder?). And now I have dumb equipment in my inventory like Hornetneedle, Entrancing Ribbon, the stupid brown box RA/EX items that I love to collect in all the zones ... and just because they are RA/EX I can't bring myself to throw them away.

I either need a ffxi programmer to help me out, or I need to go and get help for my serious problem.

Help us devs! Please! QQ

EDIT: P.S. This update is still awesome, so don't get me wrong. A big thank you to the devs! since I've even been collecting the -1 pieces lately.... again my problem.
    (0)
    Last edited by Treasurehider; 11-30-2011 at 11:42 PM.

Character
    Sappho
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30
    is there a reason that the harvest event items are not going to be put on the event item depository?
    (0)
    What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
    ~ Elvis Costello

We would love to send your requests for what you would like to be stored via claim slips to the dev. team so they can look into adding them! More inventory space is always a good thing.

If you would like to give suggestions on which items you would like to be able to store, please keep them limited to things that match the below criteria:
    • Items that cannot be placed on the auction house
    • Don't list items that are "easy to obtain"
    • Items related to one-time quest rewards
    Please keep in mind that we can’t make any promises due to the fact that not every single item can be stored in this way due to some internal data configurations. Please don't hurt me if your request doesn't get implemented because I'm fragile.
    (15)

Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Random Abyssea items.
    * Aias Bonnet, Agasaya's Collar, Loki's Kaftan, Tactical Mantle, Belenos Mantle, Bullwhip Belt, Goading Belt, etc.

Elemental Gorgets/Belts
    * Light Belt, Light Gorget, Aqua Gorget, Soil Belt, etc.
    (8)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    elemental gorgets, belts, and obi is actually a very good idea
    i second that one, just adding Obi as you did not mention those!
    (1)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Job specific neck pieces (lvl 30) that we get for the emote trials. That is, unless I missed something and they are in-fact storable.
    (3)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Boq
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Level 30 job emote neck pieces, even though they're augmented.

Beaten to the punch by a minute!
    (2)
    Last edited by Liir; 12-02-2011 at 09:20 AM. Reason: beaten to the punch!

Player
    I'd have to personally suggest: The Hydra gear from Dynamis - Tavnazia. The only things we can obtain from any dynamis zone that's armor that we cannot store, since AF2, AF2-1, and AF2+2 are all going to be storable.

The addition for a slip for -1 AF2 is very welcome I gotta say.
    (3)
    WAR, WHM, BLM, RDM, DRK, BRD, SMN, BLU, SCH, GEO, RUN 99

Slightly different request. Can the items in Slip 11 also be added to the Item Depository NPCs? It just happens to be my preferred method of storing event items, but things like the Novenial items were never added.
    (1)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast