Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Those 78 heads with 12 (r)acc and 5 skill points should go with gorgets and belts...
    lv 50 subligar quest items(the subligar and bodies)
    (4)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Character
    Reain
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    The reward items from Avatar fights should have a claim slip. e.g. Ifrit's sword, Garuda's dagger, fire belt, water belt, Fenrir's stone, etc. If I am correct you cannot store these items or re-obtain these items if tossed currently.
    (6)

Player
    I would like to be able to store additional level 1-99 normal and +1 quality full sets on the old claim slip npc using the old claim slip rules.
    (1)

Character
    Xellith
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Add a slip for all Dynamis Tavnazia Gear. (The hydra equipment)
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    Eleven Fajin boots!
    We did Voidwatch today and Eleven Fajin Boots dropped!! Yay! Thank you Square Enix Incorporated! The Three People that got them today were really happy

Character
    Stromgarde
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeestom View Post
    Replace the slips with key items. Instead of trading a slip, talk to the Porter Moogle and select the key item that corresponds to the type of gear you want to use to trade/retrieve items.
    I imagine this is impossible, since you either have key items or you don't; no additional data. Claim slips I would imagine have a row of bits which represent either having or not having a certain item that slip can store, possibly repurposing the 'signature' field for this purpose.
    (1)

Player
    A storage slip to store other storage slips. Those things are adding up!

Ow! Stop hitting me! I'm sorry that it wasn't funny...

In no particular order, with most of it already being mentioned:
    • Elemental Gorgets and Elemental Obis: Light Gorget, Breeze Gorget, Karin Obi, Anrin Obi, etc.
    • Various Rare/EX equipment from Abyssea and Voidwatch: Taranis's Harness, Loki's Kaftan, Toci's Harness, Heka's kalasiris, etc.
    • Hydra underpants from Dynamis - Tavnazia: Hydra Haubert, Hydra Tights, Hydra Gaiters, Hydra Cap, etc.
    • The JSE weapons from Abyssea: Beneficus, Maleficus, etc.

Sorry that I couldn't come up with a more inclusive or explicative terms for some groups of items, but I hope the examples are helpful. As for which Rare/EX items for Abyssea and Voidwatch should be able to be stored, I'm not really sure. I guess just saying "the sometimes useful ones that I don't want to toss because they rarely drop" wouldn't be very helpful, huh?
    (3)
    Last edited by SpankWustler; 12-02-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Changed the format a little. I hope it made things easier to read rather than harder!

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    +1 seals and stones/ cards / plates / empyrean upgrade items.... :s
    (2)

Character
    Morier
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    orison cape ferine mantle.. all those emp accessories can already be stored with slip 8
    (2)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    limbus upgrade items. luminian thread, silkworm thread, etc

the salvage cards, Bhaflau Card, Zhayolm Card etc

glory crown?

other HNM gear, seveneyes, hauteclaire, ridill, aegishjalmlr, hrotti, vivian ring etc

remaining zeni gear other than aurum, enkidu, oracle

scnm (Koschei Crackows, Brilliant Earring, Stone Mufflers, etc)

Nocturnus Mail/Helm, Twilight equipment

rare/ex voidwatch requipment

VNM rings and equipment, (strigoi ring, karka ring, Lucky Coin, etc)

appraised assault items, (Chi Necklace, Barbarossa's Moufles, Divisor Ring, etc)

ex NM triggers, (Odious pen, Odious Blood, COP Dynamis Juju, Fiendish Tomes, Limbus chips)

drops from said random NMs (swift belt, rostrum pumps, soboro, rutter sabatons, rev mail, parade gorget, the likes)

ex items bought with conquest points and imperial standing, (trollbane, lamiabane, Master Caster's Bracelets, Lieutenant's Sash)

non storable EX furnishings (Mannequins, etc)

abyssea equipment, (augur set, serpentes set, metallon mantle, etc)

MMM equipment?

Black belt items (ada egg, wyrm beard, behe tongue)

ex BCNM/KSNM/ENM/etcNM drops, or gear people have never heard of. (Kshama Ring No. X, Coffinmaker, Evoker's Boots, Aries Mantle)

fomor equipment and unaugmented synergy weapons, (setanta's ledelsens, Machismo) [sidenote: you should revamp the evolith system, it had potential if it wasn't so god awful specific. GALATYN +1 GOOO]

JUST FOR SOME LULS, relics, mythics, empyreans so we can use them on the test server.
    (2)
    Last edited by Phafi; 12-02-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: ADDING MORE STUFF

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    glory crown indeed should be storage material as well as hydra gear, elemental gorget, obi, belts, and WoTG end mission rings and staves...

for those suggesting upgrade items such as +1 and +2 items for emp and limbus item etc, i suggest just muling those items, being just upgrade items they should never be required quickly so mule is a safe storage area.
    (1)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast