Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    As everyone has said, can confirm, as of 7:06 AM EST time, the new weapon skills are UNUSABLE at least for NA's. Description in menu appears as a ".", a wonderful... ".", very descriptive "."... period!!

GREAT... going to work now.
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Detoxy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I foresee this thread getting shutdown LOOK MA I POSTED IN Here. But on a side note im just as pissed.
    (0)

Character
    Rakshaka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    At the very least, the test patch should be tested by someone on SE's side before they update the server. Is no one looking at the English version on SE's side? Or, are there people checking the English patch that don't run into this issue? If it's the latter, then seeing these issues is understandable, because in that case even SE doesn't know what's going on. If it's the former, then that's just irresponsible, seeing as how they hype up all the test server updates before releasing them, only to give us nothing to test.
    (0)

"Oh no, the test server isn't 100% perfect! I'm going to slit my wrists now!"
    (2)

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think the point is that an SE rep posted about the 14 WS being available to everyone yesterday for this update and once again we are finding out this is not the case. For some reason translation to english is seeing repeating problems leaving those using the english client at a loss.
    (0)

Character
    Zubis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    From Wikipedia: A software bug is the common term used to describe an error, flaw, mistake, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that produces an incorrect or unexpected result.

So yes, the fact that this stuff isn't working means it's a bug. However the bug lies with the transaction rather the content developers. Yes it's highly irritating, but try not to be a twelve year old and pull the "rawr JP Button" stuff, seriously.

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon and a greater amount of QA will be assigned to all Test Clients.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat View Post
    I think the point is that an SE rep posted about the 14 WS being available to everyone yesterday for this update and once again we are finding out this is not the case. For some reason translation to english is seeing repeating problems leaving those using the english client at a loss.
    Of course, but the amount of rage in this tread is really uncalled for. Do you really think the developers are gonna fix this faster just cause 5 people called them a bag of dicks?
    (1)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    "It's not a bug, it's because they haven't translted them yet. Although they are sitting there in the merit menu, fully translated. "

Merit menu? Are these weaponskills unlocked with merits?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    "It's not a bug, it's because they haven't translted them yet. Although they are sitting there in the merit menu, fully translated. "

Merit menu? Are these weaponskills unlocked with merits?
    They are. You need 15 merits just to unlock the category (Nomad Moogle by Maat).

10>15>20>25>30 merits to max them (they go to level 5). Only 15 merits allowed in the category.

I suppose I was probably one of the few that expected the English version to have a bunch of "." given their recent history with SMN BPs. >_> The only case here is they aren't properly translated; there's nothing wrong with our clients.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fredjan; 11-30-2011 at 11:59 PM.
    WAR, WHM, BLM, RDM, DRK, BRD, SMN, BLU, SCH, GEO, RUN 99

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    so that is the reason for 30 merit increase. Any idea what the limit is on WS? only 3 or so Maxwell out?
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast