Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    As I said in another thread, they need to start assigning generic debug label pointers to these abilities so the game can at least understand we're telling it to activate something it understands, other than a "." placeholder due to the item having no descriptor.
    (0)

On the upside, they did unbreak the magian moogles. They completely removed the placeholders for the Relic+2 trials, but they aren't shooting out sparks and smoke when you ask them a simple question.
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'm the last one to defend SE's intelligence, their reasoning is usually pretty stupid, but why would they deliberately not translate it? It's the first time that I recall that something was not translated at all (there were always translation errors, but that's different). Something must have gotten lost in the development process. That's probably why they were hesitant to admit a mistake at first and suggested a mistake on the user side. I'm just not seeing how this rage is justified, you act like SE took a whiz on your face. They fucked up, they're bound to realize that now, and hopefully they'll fix it soon.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Dew
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    The relic +2 trials work now. Traded Duelist's Chapeau +1 to it and got 20 .s and the reward showed +2 and stats.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I'm the last one to defend SE's intelligence, their reasoning is usually pretty stupid, but why would they deliberately not translate it? It's the first time that I recall that something was not translated at all (there were always translation errors, but that's different). Something must have gotten lost in the development process. That's probably why they were hesitant to admit a mistake at first and suggested a mistake on the user side. I'm just not seeing how this rage is justified, you act like SE took a whiz on your face. They fucked up, they're bound to realize that now, and hopefully they'll fix it soon.
    No, it's pretty much every time they add new items or abilities. They did something similar to this when the level 95 and 99 magian trials were announced, and they've also done it with randomly added spells and abilities, and then the relic+2 and now the new WS. It's a really, really aggravating pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Dew View Post
    The relic +2 trials work now. Traded Duelist's Chapeau +1 to it and got 20 .s and the reward showed +2 and stats.
    That's odd, they didn't show the trials when I pulled up the trial listings. They must've added them in a way that you have to check each piece individually... oh boy
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I just got booted from the test server for trying to check a JP lol.
    (0)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

7. 11-30-2011 08:07 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate comments.

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    They didn't deliberately not translate it to piss us off. They just simply didn't give enough of a shit. The same reason the new SMN and BST tp moves have sat untranslated for 2 weeks now.
    But you know form my topics
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ar-on-list-as-.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdryik View Post
    It seems only the english version is affect, tested it on the french version and ws works fine. I tried on english version too and got the "." in place of ws name.
    I have nothing to say...
    (0)

I give up, I'm going to sleep before I rage my teeth out and say something I might actually regret
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004

Character
    Halycon
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    I give up, I'm going to sleep before I rage my teeth out and say something I might actually regret
    I second this.
    (0)

Character
    Lessina
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 96
    By far the most disappointing update ever...
    (0)

12. 11-30-2011 08:52 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate comments.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast