Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

New weaponskill appear on list as "."

Refer to new update on test server today.

New weaponskill appear as "." Same to happen to all new jug pet's JA, Avartar's BP, New Jug Pet Name item. (Happen to me and many people ref. to report since first time Test Server run on this phase)

I also try to use macro /ws "weaponskill name" <t>, it's also not work.
    (1)

Player
    Would it kill the developers to use generic numbered debug placeholder names for untranslated content so we could at least use them in the game while the localization crew works on it for a future update?

Ex. "WPNTEST08".
    (1)

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I just start to think that SE not really not mind about english player test, Since it's many update on test server so far and i see many bug report on this round of testing, but not see any mod or dev.team response to any bug report.
    (0)

Character
    Halycon
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Cannot use the new weapon skills
    (1)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It seems only the english version is affect, tested it on the french version and ws works fine. I tried on english version too and got the "." in place of ws name.
    (0)

Character
    Soukii
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    That is pretty ridiculous. -_-;;;;
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdryik View Post
    It seems only the english version is affect, tested it on the french version and ws works fine. I tried on english version too and got the "." in place of ws name.
    The fact that it works in the french client just seems like further evidence that this is absolutely not intentional, and indeed a bug, mistake, or a forgetful english translator.

Maybe he was at work 3 in the morning, with 4 liters of caffeine flowing through his veins, desperate to just get done so he could come home to his beautiful wife and children. Amidst all this stress and fatigue, he accidentally forgot to double check the translation of weapon skills, and as his boss reads all these threads about his mistake the day after, he decides that the only solution to satisfy the players is to fire the poor translator.

Fast forward to a few months later, the ex-translator is starting to run out of his saved-up money, and is spiralling into depression. He lost his house, the kids are taken by childrens protective services, and then his wife leaves him. Just wanting the pain to go away, he walks up the closet in his bedroom, reaches back into the top shelf, where he finds his old M1911. His hands tremble as he inserts the clip...
    (0)
    Last edited by Mirage; 12-01-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Character
    Unafay
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 95
    I have only attempted the GS and Scythe ws so far, but neither of them work, all i get in my list is a "."
    (0)

Character
    Misi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Tried this with a few WS, same result as listed above.
    (0)

Character
    Archahngel
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I tried to Brew Shinryu with great sword Resolution merited to lvl 5 with +2 empy great sword and got the "." as well and tried to ws from menu and got command error, tried /ws "Resolution" <t> and still command error. hope this is fixed soon lol
    (0)
    (Pepperoni Pizza +1) (can I have it?)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast