Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70

Wrinksherr {Can I Have It?}

Hey there, Asurites.

So I just hopped back after a two year hiatus and started a new account. Once upon a time I had a few 75 jobs (when that actually meant something) and had pretty much covered the spectrum of missions and whatnot, so I'm pretty well versed in what to do and how to do it. I don't wanna brag, but I saved the world from the returning menace of the Shadow Lord. No big deal.
    Anyway, I was a DRK and RDM primarily and took pride in the fact that I performed those two jobs well. That's my goal again, but this game (at least on Asura) now seems to be nothing but Abyssea related. Are there any linkshells out there looking for new players, returning players or people just looking to adventure together without the added stress of end game pressure? It would be nice to be part of a group of likeminded players looking to actually play and have a good experience rather than sit idle in front of a Maw for three hours. I'm based on the East Coast and generally play between 7pm EST and 3am EST give or take.
    (0)

Character
    Sappho
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30
    Hit up Alcilly and the FantasyFirst linkshell.
    They seem to be good folks with similar interests.
    They've got a post in the server forum.
    (0)
    What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
    ~ Elvis Costello

hey i just started few days ago,currently highest is DNC 49 so if u need someone to party with for quests,limit breaks ( i am stuck in the first one right now haha) ..etc /tell
    (0)