Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Sword Weaponskills

please for the love of god, put Seraph blade, Red lotus blade, and Sanguine blade into RDM accessable Weaponskills... im sick of having to sub warrior if i want to use a decent elemental weaponskill.
    (2)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Would be nice. I was hoping we could get some decent elemental WSs for the next update. No idea if we will get them. I'm just going to point out that we already get Eviseration and CDC, so unless they are going to make something super broken, they aren't going to beat those two for physical WSs. We might as well get some diversity.
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I always found it odd that RDM is capable of enchanting his own blade with elemental magic (enspells) but is unable to use elemental sword weaponskills... we can use elemental dagger weaponskills, yet RDM can't be found on the magian dagger trials (not even the elemental trials)...

Not having Vorpal Blade I understand, that's a WS suited for heavier sword-using melee classes while RDM favors the more nimble swords (and daggers). But Sanguine Blade?
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    my sentiments exactly. and for the record, evisceration SUCKS outside of abyssea when compared to dancing edge and what not.

i personaly dont think the new sword weaponskill is going to be a damaging weaponskill. anything stronger then CDC will break PLD & RDM sword users, i mean come on, we can already toss on a Kclub and CDC every 5 seconds.

the new sword weapon skill will probably be akin to what i suggested on my weaponskill suggestion thread. it will either drain MP, convert damage done into MP or enfeeble the target.
    (0)
    Last edited by hideka; 11-29-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    my sentiments exactly. and for the record, evisceration SUCKS outside of abyssea when compared to dancing edge and what not.

i personaly dont think the new sword weaponskill is going to be a damaging weaponskill. anything stronger then CDC will break PLD & RDM sword users, i mean come on, we can already toss on a Kclub and CDC every 5 seconds.

the new sword weapon skill will probably be akin to what i suggested on my weaponskill suggestion thread. it will either drain MP, convert damage done into MP or enfeeble the target.
    RDM won't get it, it looks like a 5-hit physical WS... Bleh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7PY...layer_embedded
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    rdm better get it. ill be fucking pissed if we get gypped again.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    rdm better get it. ill be fucking pissed if we get gypped again.
    Oh not only will we not get it, they'll nerf something else or take something else away in the process.
    (2)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    There will be hell to pay if that WS is PLD, BLU, WAR, DRK MAIN ONLY. What WAR or DRK uses a sword anyways? I mean really SE, the EX garbage was annoying at best back in the day.

Yeah Eviseration isn't that great outside of aby, but at least we can get on Mandau if we want to use daggers. The delay is low and the +Attack is great. If someone wants to scoff at Mercy Stroke, go ahead, but just realize that Mandau is the strongest DPS 1h in the game. Now if this new Dagger WS is also available to RDM since they clearly are doing WS by Weapon and not by job....
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Player
    Rdm always gets Ex dagger weaponskills... that are elemental.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    We'll know tomorrow if RDM gets either, both or none.

I'm hoping for the sword as we've not received a new sword one since 75 not including Chant du Cygne.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast