Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Alkar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90

[dev1042] Level Cap Increase, Summoner version.

Ok so we're getting 2 more Wards. Am I the only one incredibly disappointed at this point? Or maybe we've all given up hope?
    Getting more buff options is nice and all but I'm still waiting for the next line of physical BPs to show up.. I was hoping 99 would be it but that's obviously not the case.
    Are we supposed to use the same 70 line for all eternity? Why is every other job getting new nuke tiers, new weapon skills and in general new damage options and Summoner gets evasion down, enfire and attack down?
    I'm aware of Shock Squall's duration but let's not forget why it became what it is... the original version was extremely bad in comparison. And now we can't even comment on these new ones because they don't work on the Test Server.
    I'm not even sure why Summoners should try to reach 99 right now, there's nothing to look forward to and I'm really hoping we don't have to use the new merit 2hr to unlock any ability.
    I honestly doubt Cait Sith will make any kind of difference.
    (1)

Player
    Just give up hope man, smn is a dead job. I did. Back when they made odin and alex 2-hour abilities that was the end of it. They don't even comment on smn forum(english) like "We'll forward your thoughts to The Dev Team." Switch to another job one that gets attention, Which would be any other job at this point.......
    (0)
    Last edited by Divinechild; 11-29-2011 at 08:39 AM.

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The update's not finished yet, should look on the brightside that we got some news on our job before many others, they've not even commeneted on what other jobs are gonna get yet, what they have shown is just a level 96 and 98 BP, i imagine the same way we got the level 70 BP's all simaltaneously at 70 we will get the same kind of thing at 99, they just haven't revealed what yet.
    (1)

Character
    Annalise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Fenrir and Diabolos getting bloodpacts was expected. From 70 onward it did a bloodpact rage for each avatar (+6 merit of course), and then a bloodpact ward for each avatar. Ramuh was the last celestial at 92, followed by carbuncle then fenrir then diabolos.

I imagine they will probably do merit 3 as new bloodpact rages, which would be kind of lame but... we shall see.
    (0)

Player
    Smn hasn't gotten job abilities like ALL the other jobs, Blood Pacts are "Technically" job abilities but those are more like weapon skill and magic for avatars. I'm talking about real JA like Meditate, Barrage, Spontaneity, Berserk, Flee, Divine Seal, Sublimation. Super Climb, Souleater, Random Deal, Unbridled Learning, Pianissimo, Snarl, Manawell etc... "Not" counting 2hr smn has 2, look on wiki for a full list for all the other jobs and compare it to smn. And merit 3 will probably be more bloodpacts
    (0)

Player
    I really do think we should put hope under the rug for this job, I personally have been enjoying blm lately
    (0)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Firstly, SE has mentioned that SMN will be getting a new Job Ability that reduces or removes the current Blood Pact Timer.
    Second, BLM was promised Meteor, but that was not in the list of new spells either. It's safe to say that SE are adding this in at a later date which means there are probably going to be more Blood Pacts added at a later date.
    (1)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Character
    Tannlore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Or they will add new merit blood pacts in what ever new merit system they implement in the future. I could easily see them giving us level 99 merit blood pacts this way.
    (0)
    My other car is a summoner.

Character
    Tarage
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Remember, the Tier 3 Merits are 2-Hour enhancers/changers. That's what they've said.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Remember, the Tier 3 Merits are 2-Hour enhancers/changers. That's what they've said.
    Seriously, when I get SMN to the 99 cap the main issue I've always had is that the Avatars' 2-hour BP ability damage never scaled up like it should have to begin with. Crappy fix implemented by making Odin and Alexander 2 hour only avatars.

If SE can implement it so all the avatars 2 Hour Bloodpacts are relevant again, then I'll be pumping Merit Points into it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast