(1)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    Summons used to be great dmg dealers as a one-time spell(not having it out as a pet). WTF is SE turning Summoner into??

Why the hell are they being so conservative about Summoner anyway and why hasn't Phoenix or Sylph made it to the big picture yet?? I normally respect the summoner job but it's looking depressing to how the community is reacting to the job. Smn should be gaining skills, abilities and more power over time, not getting "gimped/ nerfed" or w/e.
    Well I suggested summoners get the full benefit of Stout Servant applied before the math halves its benefit and was essentially called unreasonable by some other summoners in the community because we can summon our pets infinately with no time limits, except well, the spell recast.

I think it's fair to say that when beastmaster gains 40 pdt on their pets and massive amounts of healing ability and new pets with better damage/more hp and we're still predator clawing on Garuda with a stout servant II ability that only reduces actual damage dealt to our avatars by LESS than stout servant I on other pet jobs, then there's a problem.

I'm glad my main is WHM and WHM is what WHM is. Still master of healing. But I love SMN, and it's discouraging when some people already gave up and think any reasonable suggestion to improve it is a bad idea. I literally could not believe I argued for 3 pages with people who thought it was 'bad' to give us the full benefit of stout servant II.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dekusuta; 12-19-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    Summons used to be great dmg dealers as a one-time spell(not having it out as a pet). WTF is SE turning Summoner into??

Why the hell are they being so conservative about Summoner anyway and why hasn't Phoenix or Sylph made it to the big picture yet?? I normally respect the summoner job but it's looking depressing to how the community is reacting to the job. Smn should be gaining skills, abilities and more power over time, not getting "gimped/ nerfed" or w/e.
    Phoenix doesn't exist anymore...
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Phoenix doesn't exist anymore...
    Yes she does. She fused with Selt'heus. I'm sure with her immense power she could offer some of her power to us adventurers. or at least we have a very lengthy story-based quest to help with her full-revival(many good suggestions have been made in other threads).
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannlore View Post
    Pero por que?

I has one job for you: Star Wars Galaxies: Entertainer.

yeah....
    OMG, LOL. Galaxies was the worst game ever.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3