Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I must admit that I've always thought giving rdm regen spells was a good idea, only to see once again that sch gets a one up on us. seeing as refesh is one of token spells, why can't regen be too? making us a job that can be mainly DoT and RoT based. This would help the melee advocates like myself aswell as we would be able to offer more support from the front lines. in cases of back line roles we will still have access to those spells to boost our support.

At least regen III would be nice, but regen IV would be even nicer. Poison III would be nice too, come to think of it.
    (2)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Why Poison 3 hasn't happened yet is a complete mystery to me.
    (3)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    Why Poison 3 hasn't happened yet is a complete mystery to me.
    Probably because the next tier will be a merited one for RDM? I can't help but to think that once we see 99, that they'll spend the next year getting spells to scale right with levels. Like scaling Regen II back to something that makes more sense for it's progression. But that just a stab in the dark.

We learn I at level 5 and II at level 46. Odd they haven't thrown it in there yet.
    (0)
    Last edited by tyrantsyn; 11-29-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    Probably because the next tier will be a merited one for RDM? I can't help but to think that once we see 99, that they'll spend the next year getting spells to scale right with levels. Like scaling Regen II back to something that makes more sense for it's progression. But that just a stab in the dark.

We learn I at level 5 and II at level 46. Odd they haven't thrown it in there yet.
    Not to mention we was the first to get Regen... Well done SE!
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well, poison was often part of the evil DoT/Kite tactic, so it's not entirely surprising we've been held from that just like Grav II seems to be more of the same.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriha View Post
    evil DoT/Kite tactic
    (2)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    well you see. The reason that people think that RDM is OP (Over Powered) is that they could take a ridiculously long time to solo NMs that usually took multiple people to take on normally. Because this annoyed people so much because a RDM would be taking up genbu for the better portion of an hour or two, they decided that RDM shouldn't get any stronger to prevent them from doing this same garbage to the next generation of NMs.

Players found ways to make RDM stronger than the Devs intended. To make sure they wouldn't be unaware of how far players could push RDM again, they broke everything on the job related to kiting and made only the most basic upgrades to RDM since 75. So basically all RDMs have to suffer because some people got creative. Instead they will just let NIN solo everything because their DPS is higher so they don't claim mobs for extremely long times. It doesn't matter that NIN is blatantly stronger that RDM. The Devs intended them to be as stupidly over powered as they made them in aby; either that or they don't know how math works. I'm assuming they are pretty good at math.
    (1)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Player
    It was rhetorical.

I'm well aware of how terribad players would use nothing but DoTs to kill NMs. Seriha calls it "evil" though, and that's just silly.
    (0)

But but but nuking uses soooo much MP, and always resists because Rdm has low elemental magic skill!
    (2)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by cidbahamut View Post
    It was rhetorical.

I'm well aware of how terribad players would use nothing but DoTs to kill NMs. Seriha calls it "evil" though, and that's just silly.
    You've programmed yourself to jump down my butt every chance you get that you missed the sarcasm.
    (2)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast