Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

To Developers: Accession

This is for the developers.

Can they alter accession to work with many of the staple enhancing buffs that RDM's use.

Haste
    Enspell II
    Gain-XXX spells
    Temper

Those spells should be usable with accession or have some other method for a RDM to make them aoe. You allow BLU to aoe their spells to party members, you should allow RDM to do the same.
    (13)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Would help RDMs be more useful again. AoE Haste and Temper sounds quite nice.
    (4)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Locking our subjob really isn't a good thing. We should have had an ability to do this naturally ages ago.
    (2)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'd take a accession~able over targeted. Even if it locks my sub. I rather have both, but I have my doubts about that ever happen. Some of these spells being lock out of accession is just silly. And I'd hate to get Temper II merit spell that requires me to merit the hell out of it just to get it up to par with 1. When just accessioning Temper would get the job done.
    (1)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    While my inner sensibilities rail against the idea of being forced /SCH, in the current state of the game we already are forced /SCH unless you have a top notch melee set and your group is willing to work with you. This is more to enhance the WHM part of RDM then anything else.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    While my inner sensibilities rail against the idea of being forced /SCH, in the current state of the game we already are forced /SCH unless you have a top notch melee set and your group is willing to work with you. This is more to enhance the WHM part of RDM then anything else.
    Even ignoring melee'ing, we're locked out of say BLM for stun, and so on. I just think forcing the enhancer to sub SCH to do something we should be able to is absurd. Heck even making a merit spell that is 10 minutes and can be dropped to 5 minutes to pass all of our active buffs is a much better solution than Accession.
    (1)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Adjustments to SCH should be suggested to it as a main job for focus, not as a subjob.
    (6)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Even ignoring melee'ing, we're locked out of say BLM for stun, and so on. I just think forcing the enhancer to sub SCH to do something we should be able to is absurd. Heck even making a merit spell that is 10 minutes and can be dropped to 5 minutes to pass all of our active buffs is a much better solution than Accession.
    *Cough*
    Those spells should be usable with accession or have some other method for a RDM to make them aoe. You allow BLU to aoe their spells to party members, you should allow RDM to do the same.
    I'd prefer another method, but I'm thinking about SE here. Plus 5min is nowhere near short enough. Our buffs have a short duration, made shorter if your casting in full +enh set (vs full emp). Accession is on a 2min timer and is ready ~right now~. And while I would prefer a JA on a 3min timer, knowing SE they would make it 10min and only work on a few spells.

And on a side note, why in the heck would you go /BLM just for stun? ES is a joke, as are the ele DoT's. Go /DRK, you'll get stun, absorb line, ABII, SE LR and access to Vorpal (if you don't have CDC). /BLM used to be about ES Sleepga for certain BC's, but now you'd just use a BLM anyway.
    (1)
    Last edited by saevel; 11-27-2011 at 12:24 AM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    *Cough*

I'd prefer another method, but I'm thinking about SE here. Plus 5min is nowhere near short enough. Our buffs have a short duration, made shorter if your casting in full +enh set (vs full emp). Accession is on a 2min timer and is ready ~right now~. And while I would prefer a JA on a 3min timer, knowing SE they would make it 10min and only work on a few spells.
    5 minutes is around perfect timing, assuming they didn't copy the duration bonus from Composure like it should, short of Regen, with the EMP set it'd allow most if not all spells the duration of the JA recast.

Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Adjustments to SCH should be suggested to it as a main job for focus, not as a subjob.
    When they get Temper, Gain-***, Enspells II or even Haste naturally, maybe.... It's already insulting enough they can do a merit spell better than us in Phalanx
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 11-27-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    5 minutes is around perfect timing, assuming they didn't copy the duration bonus from Composure like it should, short of Regen, with the EMP set it'd allow most if not all spells the duration of the JA recast.

When they get Temper, Gain-***, Enspells II or even Haste naturally, maybe.... It's already insulting enough they can do a merit spell better than us in Phalanx
    Umm no. Temper / Enspells / Phalanx you cast in full enhancing magic gear, not emp gear. The duration bonus is much less then you think. It'll wear off before your JA is up. Haste is the only one that you'd cast in full Emp gear. Just goes to show that's all you do on RDM.
    (1)

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast