Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Meh, I've been game for the ability to fully merit everything. It would've been a hell of a task back in the day. Maybe not so much now, but still a healthy chunk of time invested. All the new WS probably doubled that investment, too.
    (0)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Honestly most of the time i have capped merits. I spend too much time skilling and such so i usually cap merits in a week and have a bunch left to rot... So id be fine with this.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Even if they uncapped the job categories we'd still have capped merits, which is why I've suggested this:

Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    I think that regardless of how many things SE gives us to merit (even if they don't cap categories that don't need caps) we'll still eventually cap them. I suggest that to remedy this, we should be able to convert Merits to something else. Some form of currency would be nice, even if it is gil, but Beastmen's Seals or something like that would work too. Or it could work with one of the newer things they are doing like points for the daily reward system.

A few ideas of things that merit points could be transferred into (ratios subject to SE's judgement, and some items could cost more then one merit):
    • Gil
    • Conquest Points
    • Imperial Standing
    • Allied Notes
    • Cruor
    • Beastmen's Seals / Kindred's Seals / Kindred's Crests / High Kindred's Crests
    • Dominion Notes
    • Daily Reward Points
    • Traverser Stones
    • Ancient Beast Coins
    • Ancient Currency
    • Alexandrite

Of course, some of these things might not be suitable, but these are just suggestions.
    (0)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20