Character
    Ninurta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

[DEV] Double Shot and Jishnu's Radiance.

I'll start off by saying I don't want, or rather wouldn't expect, Double Shot to proc on Jishnu's Radiance or any other WS for that matter (since that's not what it's intended to do); but I would like to be able to use the ability for more than 15 seconds. Using Jishnu's while Double Shot is active completely screws your WS to where it eliminates the possibility of the 2nd/3rd hit. Now, I could go into the whole double/triple attack effecting melee WS or to be more fair, Warrior's/Assassin's Charge on the JA side, but I won't even bother arguing the point.

Rather, I'd just like it to be fixed to where I can Jishnu's normally with Double Shot active. I know RNG isn't on any dev's priority list, but what're the chances this could be addressed.
    (1)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    this sounds like a bug, you may want to get some data and testing done. as for me, jishnu has consistently hit 3 times with double shot up, not effected by DS. ranged isnt limited the same way melee is, and also.. if it was, it wouldn't have a negative effect on ws.

and if the devs need to prioritise anything regarding jishnu's, it's dead aim.
    (0)

Character
    Ninurta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by esoR View Post
    this sounds like a bug, you may want to get some data and testing done. as for me, jishnu has consistently hit 3 times with double shot up, not effected by DS. ranged isnt limited the same way melee is, and also.. if it was, it wouldn't have a negative effect on ws.

and if the devs need to prioritise anything regarding jishnu's, it's dead aim.
    ^That was my point. I've tested it before, which is why I don't use it anymore. I guess my wording was off, using Jishnu's with Double Shot can work fine; unless Double Shot activates on that WS. 90% of our Kaggen/Pil/Qilin/etc don't last longer than 3-5min so it's extremely noticeable when Double Shot is up for the entire duration and you're spamming wings and WS; but if they fix Dead Aim instead I'll gladly deal with it

For reference, just ran out and pew-pew'd so here's some quick numbers (limited sample is limited).
    Wooden Arrows, no atmas, cruor buffs, TP gear, on Clionid.
    W/O DS: W/DS
    3249 3258
    3254 3102
    3458 2747
    3470 2384
    3618 2127
    3421 2812
    2981 1843
    2921 3343
    3461 3173
    3193 2681

It seems like which-ever hit of the WS it activates on, it negates the subsequent hits. I've got more extensive numbers somewhere on one of my computers so I'll try to locate it and if I can't I'll do some more.
    (0)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    interesting..

i really wish DS was a non intrusive trait like double attack. i guess because it's a status, it can over ride certain attributes. my previous point was that it cant proc on other ws, to my knowledge (sidewinder/emp arrow etc) this being the most random/inconsistent ws rng has, doesn't help testing either.

another issue may be SE is aware of the issue and doesnt fix it intentionally, as they view a balance. lower dmg on ws, may average out with higher dmg during tp (with aftermath up.)

i'm really interested to see what % difference a high sample size yields.
    (0)

Character
    Ninurta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Ugh; put in 74hrs at work this past week so didn't have time to do the testing full-blown. I'll get movin' on it Wendesday night since I'm off then. I didn't forget, I swear!
    (0)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Would rather they fixed Dead Aim to work on WS's...though that is an interesting bug as well.
    (0)