Player

Returning player looking for a linkshell!

I played during Rise of Zilart, I used to be a 75brd/37whm, but I lost my account information. That, and I have not played in so long that I have pretty much forgotten everything!

Looking for an LS that welcomes newer players that might have questions as they progress. ^^
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Come to bismarck, be glad to lend you a hand and find you a home. /tell amaday. If your character is still fairly new, perhaps creating a mule for $1 to check out our server would be in your best interest, then if you like it here you can always pay to switch or just ditch the character you have on ragnorak. With xp today its not a big loss.

Or you can make the mule just for asking questions until you get a good ls on that server. Between myself and friends/ls we can answer any question you might have.
    (0)
    Last edited by Concerned4FFxi; 11-24-2011 at 03:53 AM.

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Amaday is good people and she's telling you good stuff. (: We used to belong to the same ls and I have her on my friendlist. Bismarck to me seems to be a tad more friendlier than other servers from what I hear and I personally try to help out anyone who needs it.
    (0)

Character
    Sealdorie
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    If you plan to stay with Ragnarok my Linkshell is recruiting! We've had quite a few new/returning players lately.

You can contact myself, Mareck, or Koromer in game!

www.fellowtravelers.iftopic.com
    (0)

Character
    Preisinger
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    If your looking for some friends that will help, your always welcome to tag along with my low man group, we like helping people out. We like to burn in abyssea, make weapons and anything else that will keep us busy. Anyways if you would like to do stuff with us just send me a friends my in game name is decep, or if you have any questions about the game send me a tell
    (0)