Character
    Sutiban
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

PM7-5 Tenzen Fight

I just went to solo PM7-5 as 95SAM/NIN and got Tenzen down to under 8% HP and he never gave up. I've read posts on other strategy sites that says he gives up at 15%.

BTW, GM's are pretty much useless for any "in-game" help so just fire all of them since all they do is either tell you to blist someone or come to the forums to post here if you experience any problems in the game.

Oh, this is my 1st and last post because i feel that forums doesn't get the job done.
    (0)

Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You faced another SAM as /NIN... go back as /WAR and he'll concede.
    (1)
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Don't listen to him, solo it on bst. Bst can solo promathia.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutiban View Post
    I just went to solo PM7-5 as 95SAM/NIN and got Tenzen down to under 8% HP and he never gave up. I've read posts on other strategy sites that says he gives up at 15%.
    After 20% (possibly higher) he'll give up, after some time has passed. I've had him at 1% as well, he still didn't give up instantly.

BTW, GM's are pretty much useless for any "in-game" help so just fire all of them since all they do is either tell you to blist someone or come to the forums to post here if you experience any problems in the game.
    That's their job description, so why fire them? They're not supposed to answer game-questions.

Oh, this is my 1st and last post because i feel that forums doesn't get the job done.
    This is your fourth post. Good bye.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers