Character
    Knightsfox
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Jug Lvl Cap & Charming

I am one of biggest fans of the Beastmaster job. However there are a couple things that I just don't get.

1. ) Jug Level Cap Mystery
    Beastmaster Jugs have a minimum level that they can be used at which is understandable. However it is not really clear what level jugs cap at. I have always wondered why this is so secretive.

2.) The evolution from Charm Master to Jug Master
    I am pretty sure that newer game content doesn't allow charming to prevent a couple of Beastmasters just tossing endless supplies of Rabbits, or Birds, or Lizards at an NM and working him down. The evolution of Pet Food and having more versatile Jugs at our disposal is fantastic however I do miss being able to charm as well. I know the breaking point for allowing Charm back into the mainstream is it's low timer. Would it be possible to add a new Charm ability that would let you charm in zones that charm doesn't work but just have an increased timer for this new charm ability? That seems like a fair compromise in this Beastmaster's mind.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I have written threads about each of these topics. Charm, I've gone into long detail about.

Jug level caps I spoke about mainly regarding Beast Affinity merits. The level cap really is rediculous. Beastmaster is a job that loses abilities the higher level you get. it is understandable that some abilities become less useful when they are overshadowed by better abilities as you level (this is normal w/ most jobs). However BST seems to be the only job where the abilities are not overshadowed, but they are completely nerfed as you get higher level.

A pet is no longer useful at all because pet is too low level.
    Charm is not usable because no mobs can be charmed anymore.
    Gauge is attached to charm, so not useful anymore.
    Tame is attached to charm, and ineffective when you have a pet. (which we always do now, since charm has been marginalized)
    (2)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Knightsfox
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Gauge and Tame are so far away in the past for me I forgot they even existed. Good point on them abilities. I believe they can proc mobs in dynamis but basically can't be used due to having a pet all the time.
    (0)