Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Test Smn

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The descriptions are '.' in all versions I'm pretty sure. This isn't the English specific issue that the inability to use the abilities was.

Pavor Nocturnus seems to have a higher success rate if the target is asleep. It might also work more if the target is lower on HP, but I haven't really tested that. It also consumes TP, so it may or may not affect it

It's not too bad for a Ward, really. It's something you can use if someone has sleepga'd a bunch of monsters, to try to eliminate one of them quickly, without using a 2hour.
    (0)

Character
    Juliano
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 92
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The descriptions are '.' in all versions I'm pretty sure. This isn't the English specific issue that the inability to use the abilities was.
    No, the ability descriptions are actually available in all other languages: Japanese, French, and German. I do not understand why the English ones aren't being updated. At least, the names are translated now, so that they're at least usable and testable.

-Julian

edit: Thanks Camate for getting the issue resolved! I know my post here was probably too late to help resolve the problem in a speedy manner, but I hope that I may be able to help again in the future. =]
    (0)
    Last edited by BenJuli; 12-02-2011 at 05:31 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    For the record, on sleeping targets, I'm batting ~50% on monsters in sky. Don't know how much level of target plays in, though I know people have been missing on level 0 monsters as well, so it probably doesn't matter.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    For the record, on sleeping targets, I'm batting ~50% on monsters in sky. Don't know how much level of target plays in, though I know people have been missing on level 0 monsters as well, so it probably doesn't matter.
    Monsters in sky pretty much equal level 0 monsters in terms of testing magic accuracy... That's not very conclusive.
    (0)

Character
    Sevokevo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thank for you patience everyone. As some of you may have already noticed, the bug where these abilities and weapon skills were only listed as "." has been fixed and you can now test them out
    Great Work Camate. One Less Thing people can stop raging about.
    (0)

Signature and Avatar By Lyali

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5