No. No you can't. Ffs.
    (0)

Character
    Rampage
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    The name of the thread is DRK group 1 / 2 merit point refinements. Some Drks on here would like to see muted soul change in a manner that would make it more usefull when you dont want hate. The ability's intended purpose.

Some people here think that it is useless, or shedding hate is useless period. Ok we can all respect that and agree to disagree. You guys have some elite freakin DRKs from what I can tell and the experience on the job is a bit different for you.

I dont think that hearing out the opinions of everyone is stupid.

So you disagree with the above mentioned changes on muted soul, but thats just because you would never merit the ability in the first place. In keeping with the thread what refinement would you make to our current merit abilities to make them more relevant to todays ffxi? in your opinion.

Realize of course that it is your opinion based on how you play the job due to the time constraints you have, and the gear you have. Not a be all end all law because you have reached the finish line while some of us are still running. Lets keep it respectful and constructive.

(i must say i dropped some serious cash on making a better PDT set after reading this thread, and im anxious to test it out on VW mobs. i Still want a better muted soul though)
    (0)
    Last edited by Rampage; 12-18-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I agree muted soul should do what it was ment to (well SE won't change it anyway)

but i don't see how SE can fix muted soul without fixing the hate system which is broken.

as for caring about enmity or not.

there were times when caring about it made a big difference on DMG and DRK is about doing DMG so it's pretty simple.

Now not so much now nothing in the game you can't tank on DRK or you have a fanatics drinks to spam so as it is atm there no point for enmity reduction but there are still times when being aware of enmity and how it works helps alot.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 12-19-2011 at 02:44 AM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Rampage
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Actually if diabolic eye just took - 20% hp instead of lowering hp max it could be usefull to pair up with scarlet delirium. You could make it an instant attack that takes 20% of your hp and makes it do double that damage to the mob. And if you pair it up with SD u get a way to control your buff.
    (2)
    Last edited by Rampage; 12-20-2011 at 04:04 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5