Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

[dev1058] New DRK 2hr (Merited)

While i would like Blood weapon to be improved (aka 3 min duration or a magic Haste component)

I guess for our new 2hr/s we may get a few choices so i feel i'll throw a few ideas down.

Zombie:
    While in a weakened state you can use it to remove weakness and have +300% Normal hp.

The side effects here are while in Zombie you may not be healed and you will have souleater up full time

After 5 min Zombie will Wear off or can be canceled (allowing it just to be used to remove weakness)
    If OP then remove the abilty to Weapon skill while under the effect.

Void Rush:
    2-3 min effect
    While under this effect all magic will do 5-10x DMG and the tp gain from spell will always be 100% or more so that a DRK can cast->WS->cast->WS (magical WS will gain a similar boost as well)

While under this effect your melee speed will be reduced.

If mp is an issue make it so all spells are free/-50% mp to cast.

Either way there my ideas lets here some of yours. ^^
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    2hr ability do not have any negative draw backs, and I would not want our new 2 hour to have any negative draw backs as well.

New 2 Hour: Dark Ascension
    Under the effect of Dark Ascension all job abilities are augmented, the recast for all dark magic spells are removed and the user cannot be interrupted while casting dark magic.
    Duration 3 mins, recast 2hr
    (1)

Character
    Zeroe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Tacticless Parry:

Under the effect of Tacticless Parry, the dark knight will gain a second tier to Tactical Parry.
    Tp Gained while under Tacticless Parry will increase to 4%, but due to fears of being too strong for other classes, the dark knights HP will be -25%. Spell Cast and recast timers will increase, and job abilities will become ineffective while under the effect.
    Tacticless Parry will also inflict slow and terror on the caster, so a more tactical usage may apply when using this effect.
    A Additional effect while under Tacticless Parry is total % of HP will be switched with total % of MP for the duration of the effect.
    Once casted, the dark knights MP will result upon a instant -95%, making the switch to total HP more tactical.

Duration 30 Seconds
    Recast 2hr.

I just finally excepted we will not get any good 2hr, so making the worst possible 2hr should please the Dev Team, for now they don't need to figure out a way to screw us any harder.
    (2)
    Last edited by Zeroe; 11-24-2011 at 04:33 PM.

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'd like a 2hr.
    (5)

Character
    Vassago
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Dark Wave
    Delivers a powerful Darkness based ranged attack that leaves opponent Blinded
    Plagued and paralyzed with a random attribute Down(or Absorbed?) effect.
    (I'm thinking something close to the damage of Eagle Eye shot but not quite due to the added effects)
    Obtained: Dark Knight Level [To be determined by devs]
    Recast Time: 2:00:00
    Duration: Instant
    Merits would add a longer duration to all of the negative status effects it inflicts.

Edit: Bold letters for Dramatic lul's.
    (2)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'm not sure what, but something needs to be done.
    (1)

Player
    How about this~(based on the fact that we're supposed to be the advanced version of WAR; you HAVE to be earo to unlock DRK and why make the WAR advanced job WORSE than war? It SHOULD be better!)

Ascended Darkness
    Duration: 30sec~1min(or however long Mighty Strikes lasts)

Effect: All Physical damage is x2~x3 with limited hate threshold(max 75% hate possible to attain under this effect).

(as an aesthetic joke)And I suggest that a cloud of darkness envelop us during this effect ;D
    (0)

Character
    Toukai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Hmm, how about Dark Soul (guess what game I've been playing a lot of) Lasts 1minute

Upon activating the Dark Knight gains an Inhibit enmity accumulation of 100%, will not lose any Hp when used in conjunction with soul eater if they choose to use it, and all Dark Magic Recast timers are removed. Also as a sort of Last resort the Dark knight gets a new JA unlocked only when the 2hr is up which deals 3x your current Hp in Damage if used in the 1st 10-20 seconds of the 2hr, 2x if used in the 21-40th seconds and your current hp in damage if used in the last 41-60seconds of the 2hr but then ends the 2hr automatically afterward. If timed well can be some hateless burst damage towards the end of the 2hr.

Make the merit 2hr hella expensive Idc if its 200merits to fully unlock it, just make it worth a damn since were already lv99. Once every 2hours anyway, not like we can "abuse" it too badly, hell get a group of Blu's together and u can basically zerg anything down with our cheap spells and stylish outfits.

If not, Tacticless parry sounds pretty good
    (0)
    Last edited by Toukai; 12-16-2011 at 08:27 PM.
    Drg for life.

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    It should be cool if the drain from blood weapon realy drain mob's HP and damage him...
    (0)

Character
    Kariana
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I just wanna say. I think Drk should have had Dark Wave for awhile now.

And no... Souleater is not the same as Dark Wave.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast