Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Shenul
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Bloodier Weapon
    Activates Blood Weapon. Also turns weapon red.

But seriously... Since SE's new thing is two hour only spells...

Abyssal Knowledge
    Grants more powerful dark magic.

Syphon-Stat: Acts as all the Absorb spells, save for TP, Acc, and Attri
    Syphon-Life: Drain, Aspir, and Absorb-TP combined
    Syphon-Skill: Gives a skill down effect to the target and increases all skills for the DRK

Or something like that. Oh, and those spells? They would only drop from the highest WoE battlefields and highest tier VW. Of course.
    (1)

Character
    Ezekial
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Here is one!

Dark Metamorphosis

Instantly changes the DRK into a better job like SAM or WAR, and instantly relocks the job, as well as reimburses your life for all the time wasted on DRK.

You can merit this ability, but all it does is add sound effects of the devs laughing at you for leveling DRK in the first place, and then wasting time meriting it.
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    so basically turn us into bst for 2005-2010. excellent
    (0)

Player
    Since we're on a ridiculous rant atm, how about~:

Insatiable Thirst
    Casting time: Instant
    Recast time: 2hours
    Duration: 1min
    Effect: For as long as Insatiable Thirst is in effect, every second whatever the Dark Knight is engaged with has it's HP drained with an uncapped formula. Also, each attack the Dark Knight lands on their target(Physical or magical) drains an additional amount(also includes Weaponskills and it DOES DAMAGE; unlike BW). Lastly, any form of damage the Dark Knight receives drains that much from wherever the source of that damage came from.

Yes I know, completely ridiculous, but I find it necessary haha.

P.S.: This is what DRK's 2hr should have been in the first place imo.
    (0)

Character
    Duzell
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Dark Pact
    Call forth a Dark Kindred to aid you in combat, Type of monser is Determened by Number of Merits.
    1: Imp
    2: Airhman
    3: Gigas
    4: Demon (Random Job)
    5: Tauri
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    Possession
    Under this ability, a Dark Knight temporarily loses control and receives the effect of Triple Attack, Ecliptic Growl, Berserk, and Dread Spikes. Under Berserk status, the player has no control over their characters actions and movements, but obviously they are a wrecking ball. To add to this, I would like to see the character actually physically change during this status to look like a corresponding race from DM.
    (2)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Duzell
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewyen View Post
    Possession
    Under this ability, a Dark Knight temporarily loses control and receives the effect of Triple Attack, Ecliptic Growl, Berserk, and Dread Spikes. Under Berserk status, the player has no control over their characters actions and movements, but obviously they are a wrecking ball. To add to this, I would like to see the character actually physically change during this status to look like a corresponding race from DM.
    Unless the AI controlling the Berserk has enough brains to use WSs this would be worthless because under player control you would do more damage Intelegently WSing and gear swapping (like how its actually very difficult to kill someone while charmed, but its exceptionally easy to kill a charmed player). Perhaps only give us control of Weapon Skills and no other aspects.
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    I meant just commands are locked while under the duration period, but yeah, adding in an auto WS at 100TP would also be groovy. It would be way too much to hope that the devs would create an ability or job trait that takes gear swapping into account.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    as primarily a dd job it should be something that increases our melee dps or our ws damage (which is what I'd prefer) or just a massive attack boost/crit damage boost for a short duration.
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    How about stealing an idea from SAMs, tweaking it slightly and giving it a cool name, like 'Reaper.'
    The ability instantly raises TP to 300, allowing a WS to only drain 100 (for a total of 3 WSs) and each has 100% ACC and deals critical damage? The downside would be a massive hate boost, but then 2-Hours were originally a last ditch effort sort of thing anyway. Also stacks with Souleater/Last Resort making your most definite death at least worth it.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast