Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
    Character
    Symbiote
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Anela View Post
    any odds they will wait till 11:59pm till they post an update on the situation??
    you mean 11:59pm eastern time, just to add in that extra bit of rage when we read that the down time will continue another week.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    you mean 11:59pm eastern time, just to add in that extra bit of rage when we read that the down time will continue another week.
    No, I mean 11:59 JP time... still on the 22nd after all......
    (0)
    "I refuse to be limited by conventional thinking."

Character
    Sesono
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Odorf View Post
    I kinda hope that those in charge of restoring server viability are sitting in their dark, cool rooms, rocking an old-school game of pong on a 240" screen... or that they translated some of these classy postings by self-centered miscreants... and by a feat of poor translation (a-la babelfish), believe that instead of ;_;<Save me square!>, they read a plea to keep the game down... so that poor players could have more time to finish their twelve-step programs and/or mainline some new-fangled drug called Canada.

Playing games is awesome. Playing a surrogate for life, which takes precedent in your mind/spirit/heart over people struggling to live their life, is not awesome. Too many of our brethren are in the grips of their Final Reality... and we're crying about Final Fantasy.
    Well... some are closer to the situation, some aren't ...after all, life moves on. There is no point in standing still since we can't change it! We surely share the same feelings about what happend, but most of us are just too far away to bothered any further ~ sounds hard, but thats life, thats reality.

Even some japanese players are hoping that the game will come back soon ~ so they have the opportunity to lay back, chill and just have a few hours off from all the mess around them.
    (0)
    Sesono in Vana'diel - http://sesono.blogspot.de/, San D'oria ~ Kristallkrieger LS ~ Asura Server

Character
    Symbiote
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Anela View Post
    No, I mean 11:59 JP time... still on the 22nd after all......
    Mine was a joke. I meant that they would probably wait until then.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Mine was a joke. I meant that they would probably wait until then.
    hehe okidokes... just a lil frustration showing thru....
    (0)
    "I refuse to be limited by conventional thinking."

Character
    Cenzlo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    I kinda hope that those in charge of restoring server viability are sitting in their dark, cool rooms, rocking an old-school game of pong on a 240" screen... or that they translated some of these classy postings by self-centered miscreants... and by a feat of poor translation (a-la babelfish), believe that instead of ;_;<Save me square!>, they read a plea to keep the game down... so that poor players could have more time to finish their twelve-step programs and/or mainline some new-fangled drug called Canada.

Playing games is awesome. Playing a surrogate for life, which takes precedent in your mind/spirit/heart over people struggling to live their life, is not awesome. Too many of our brethren are in the grips of their Final Reality... and we're crying about Final Fantasy.
    omg another self righteous *bleep* screamin of how they are somehow better people b/c they arent voicing they want to play this game as much of the rest of us.... lol... you are obviously checking forums... so honestly are u any different? i have said as little as possible ... im not one for virtual conflict... but damn man why hate on people that want to enjoy what they have for years ... you dont know why they enjoy it ... u dont know they dont have a life outside of ffxi ... so why make dumb presumptions ... this is a ffxi forum .. for people to voice content or discontent with game related issues... Why is that soooo hard for people to understand... i come to this forum to find usefull info and its filled by people crying about people crying... i just want an update ... or i want to read about a specific topic depending on the forum i select.... yet what i get is a heap of *bleep* like this ... lol okay ive said my piece... and i only picked ur post b/c it was the last one i came to .... take it for what it is ... deal wit it ;p

now on another note i hope we at least get an update soon ... def anxious to get back into the swing of things .. hope all is heading in the right direction SE... for game and country ^^
    (0)

I respect your opinion, and understand that it's annoying to hear people "hating on haters" or whatever you want to classify it as. However, we're both doing the same thing. I am disappointed at people's reaction and valuation of a game... and express it. You are disappointed that I expressed myself. Both are whining about something. *shrug*. My point is that I would find great humor and irony in the bleeding-bung antics of some of the "addicts" further perpetuating their problems via a language barrier / translation.

That being said, I visit the forums for the same reason as you, and my opinions don't make me self-righteous... they make me somewhat cynical.
    (0)

Character
    Cenzlo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    I respect your opinion, and understand that it's annoying to hear people "hating on haters" or whatever you want to classify it as. However, we're both doing the same thing. I am disappointed at people's reaction and valuation of a game... and express it. You are disappointed that I expressed myself. Both are whining about something. *shrug*. My point is that I would find great humor and irony in the bleeding-bung antics of some of the "addicts" further perpetuating their problems via a language barrier / translation.

That being said, I visit the forums for the same reason as you, and my opinions don't make me self-righteous... they make me somewhat cynical.
    no def not the same thing .. and tbh simplify your opinions and u might not come off so much as i described.. enjoyment isnt an addiction its pleasure ... that in fact can be a number of things .. in this forum the "enjoyment is ffxi" ... lol im simply saying if u wanna bash people for the "addiction" as u so point it out do it somewhere else so i can hear the info i would, along with others, like to hear... not u preaching on/or making fun of people who state there game orientated opinons on a game orientated forum... do u understand what im trying to say? once again im not much for virtual confrontation so i will leave it at that ... i used you as an example ... just hoping people might get the sense to avoid bashing.. so im glad u feel all edumacated with the fancy ying yang ... but people want "enjoyment" back including myself and thats all the fella u blasted had in mind weather or not they voiced it correctly
    (0)

Character
    Cenzlo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    furthermore odorf maybe the ... "You know your addicted when...." forum might be more appropriate for your opinions
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Hello. The review session to restart services was held by the concerned parties this morning. The aggregate total of data dictacting how much power it would take to resume services is now being compiled and reviewed. We will let notify you when we match our findings with the current status of power supply (which is continuously being monitored/revised.Please give me a little more until a formal countermeasure is decided. My best regards.

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but I have been following the Japanese Playonline forum:

It was posted by a Dev Team member. - copied from alla
    (0)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast