Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
    Character
    Cloudxz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I hope Japan sees only the best of days from here on out. Be safe!
    (0)

Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Worrying about you guys over there getting water and food and shelter from bad weather. /sad. If it helps just know there are people all over the world gearing up to help out. Hang in there.
    (0)

Character
    Varistor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraatos View Post
    but jus curious if i knew any of you guys from Alexander or Ramuh server
    you might know me
    (0)
    90 DNC BLM DRK WAR
    Rank 10: Windurst - Alexander Server
    Married to Auronjr IRL
    Mule: Chickenmanroy with 97.2 Smithing 60 Alchemy

Character
    Satsui
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I'm sorry if my specialness hurts you in any way. Considering the end of my post has everything that seems to "grind" your gears (your post seems almost tailored for mine!), I'd like to offer my sincerest apologies in allowing my specialness to come out when I find posts insulting. I'll be sure to not let it happen again. While yes, I do have a life, I take breaks to sit down and relax which that's why I have FFXI to pass the time while my daughter naps or is self-occupied. I don't normally get online to tell people to get a life, I just had happened to get online tonight and read this thread and noticed people complaining about the game being down as if it's hurting them. But again, my apologies Sanjuu-Satsui.
    Hehe apologies accepted ^_^b. Although I agree some of the complaining is a bit ridiculous. Just goes to show how much this effects everyone. People just react to things differently. I'm worried about SE-Japan employees. Them not working is adding to families financial damages.
    (0)
    Satsui of Siren.

LS- CurseOfDarkness

Character
    Quixote
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    1st if you will like to do something about and help go to this link for the America Red Cross:
    http://www.redcross.org/portal/site/...0089f0870aRCRD

2nd
    how would SE had justify charging the fee for the moth of April to the Japanese community
    3rd
    would it had been fare if only Japanese community was not bill ? (in my opinion i would had been OK with it). while the rest gets bill and has no service?

4th
    The most important reason why we don't have the server running.

As electricity is in short supply after its power facilities were damaged by Friday's powerful earthquake.
    TEPCO called on companies and residents to save electricity

I guess SE only did what had to be done and about the server being down I don't really care much about it. I will keep on praying constantly for the families of those in Japan. It saddens me to no end but I know Gods able to protect & provide
    (0)

Character
    Suteishi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadanae View Post
    This is th mentality i'm talking about. Thank you for proving me correct that your idiocy surpasses your intelligence.

As for you not being able to "chat with your friends' on the game because the servers are down.... here's a tip.... do like I do and talk to your REAL LIFE friends instead.... if you even have any, you probably play the game too much and have lost touch with anyone that was your frend in real life.

So you can't chat in a game.... POOR YOU. My heart bleeds purple kool-aid for you.
    lmao... bleeds Purple kool-aid. clever!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadanae View Post
    /applaud. Naturebeckles..... take a hint.
    Exactly~ .. My prayers go out to all in Japan. Though I do miss FFXI already lol, I would much rather have the already limited power saving lives, and keeping the lives that were saved ALIVE!
    (0)
    Last edited by Suteishi; 03-16-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Character
    Angrykitty
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrion View Post
    This will upset a lot of people and i am one of them, hope your feed back center is ready to work double over time.. and i hope when a quake hits North America you shut down the game again just to see the response from are friends over the ocean
    This guy is the biggest doucher in the world, and I hope when Canada has an earthquake they shut down hockey stadiums for two months!!
    (0)

Player
    Japan is in my prayers and thoughts. And have my condolences to all of those who have lost their lives in this tragidy. And would rather have no game when they can save others by conserving electricty. It was a very smart move to suspend FFXI and FFIV. And it was nice of them to give us April free being they are going to loose a lot of money by doing that when they are going to need the money for their economy more now than ever.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Enitrev View Post
    ok i think that what happen was very bad but this is just dumb this is why i think there should be seaver in the usa for stuff like this we all pay lots of money every month and we get craped on by the way this game favors the JP players and when 9/11 happen i bet this game would not have done a thing so way to go SE way to GO
    On behalf of the human race and citizens of the United States of America, I apologize for the ignorance of this jackass. What he probaly meant to say was "we understand and our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take care of yourself and your families. We will keep you in our prayers."
    (0)

Character
    Liselle
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudiena View Post
    On behalf of the human race and citizens of the United States of America, I apologize for the ignorance of this jackass. What he probaly meant to say was "we understand and our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take care of yourself and your families. We will keep you in our prayers."
    It's nice you translated it for us.
    I happened to have misunderstood it as "I have no value whatsoever as a human being, please shoot me as soon as possible"
    (0)
    That is not dead which can eternal lie

Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast