Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrion View Post
    This will upset a lot of people and i am one of them, hope your feed back center is ready to work double over time.. and i hope when a quake hits North America you shut down the game again just to see the response from are friends over the ocean
    Maybe you should try posting again after you know how power conservation works in emergency situations.
    (0)

Character
    Stromgarde
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    This thread makes me disappointed in humanity.
    (0)

Character
    Gadanae
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethimothy View Post
    What the hell S-E, making Sea only accessible to the JP players?
    Before I get flamed for being a horrible, horrible person. I know this is a horrible joke but I still LOL'd. Please don't kill me people, you know you chuckled too.
    (0)

4. 03-13-2011 10:08 PM
    Reason
    Use of inappropriate or aggressive language.

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    I am flip side of coins i feel for the people and the disaster that hit japan and areas. Also thought that North America had servers and databases to keep the servers running though?? Myself have friends in Japan and they play the game to get their mind off the earthquake and the disasters outside I know a lot maybe be sympathetic atm but there are addicts like myself that play this game 12+ hours a day that by the end of the week are going to be ready to quit FFXI for good because no game to play...
    (0)

Nope. All the game servers are located in Japan. There might be regional billing and account servers, but you can't play games on those .
    (0)

Character
    Peape
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    All people looking at here, nice to meet you.
    I am a Japanese.  I am in the stricken area of the big earthquake now.
    People learn me in great regret for the cooperation to stopping of the
    server by Japanese electricity shortage now.

With all a sole feeling, please watch an original animation of FFXI which I made.
    And I ask for mercy to the victim.

EP1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUroyx1ezuc

EP2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KjSj0TCzCc

EP3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxvHZOhWNaE

Final EP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arODrDNcmbQ

I want to have an adventure from now on in all of you and the Vana'diel.^^
    Thank you
    (0)
    Last edited by sasaya; 03-13-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    just to be sure, im not angry i cant play the game or anything of the sort, on the contrary, i just wanted to voice my concerns over, us paying for a service that isnt going to be rendered lol. im really upset over what happened in japan lol, not just some kid QQing because of his service fees. and im actually shocked that theyre not billing us for april. THAT just restored ALL of my faith in SE >_>.... see it was slowly coming back with this new dev team in place, and now that just did it for me.
    (0)

Character
    Anyia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. I hope that your friends and family are safe and that everything is righted again soon. Much love. Much care. Much hope.
    (0)

Character
    Akaira
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Thoughts and prayers are with Japan during this time.
    (0)
    ~ Akaira of Leviathan ~

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrion View Post
    This will upset a lot of people and i am one of them, hope your feed back center is ready to work double over time.. and i hope when a quake hits North America you shut down the game again just to see the response from are friends over the ocean
    This made me very upset. Look, i know people in america are upset that they can't have a hit of there addiction for a week. but when Katrina hit i don't think people in that disaster were too worried about playing FFXI. It would be nice for us to show some form of condolences to our friends in Japan. At anyrate, for those of you who say "By the end of the week we'll be looking for a new game to play..." ***. You guys have been playing ffxi for many years, and have PROBABLY taken longer breaks from it then a week, and come back. Everyone comes back. Maybe the week will actually do you good and you can go out and play in the snow and get a little sunlight on your vampire like skin, living in your moms basements got going to find you girls! So stop *** about servers being down, when people in Japan can give a *** less of what you think about them turning servers off, when there having a hard enough time keeping food, medical care, and electricity available to them. And yes, if this had happened in america then no the servers would not be off, but the game is NOT centered in AMERICA it's in Japan, [Removed by Moderator according to the FINAL FANTASY XI FORUM Guidelines.]

To Japan, you have my beat wishes, and my $10 a month to the red cross (i wish i could offer more, but money is tight here) If there is any other way to help i'm here for you any way i can. Good luck and may some good come to you in your time of need.
    (0)
    Last edited by Melodicya; 03-14-2011 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast