Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Character
    Gadanae
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrion View Post
    This will upset a lot of people and i am one of them, hope your feed back center is ready to work double over time.. and i hope when a quake hits North America you shut down the game again just to see the response from are friends over the ocean
    SE, BAN THIS IDIOT OFF YOUR FORUMS, AND TAKE HIS INFO AND PERMANENTLY BAN HIS ACCOUNT, THANK YOU. Anyone FFXI player heartless enough to write this needs to be made to disappear from FFXI land. Please make it happen.
    (0)

Character
    Neika
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadanae View Post
    SE, BAN THIS IDIOT OFF YOUR FORUMS, AND TAKE HIS INFO AND PERMANENTLY BAN HIS ACCOUNT, THANK YOU. Anyone FFXI player heartless enough to write this needs to be made to disappear from FFXI land. Please make it happen.
    I was thinking the same thing lol.
    (0)

Character
    Dustman
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I really hope everything there goes well. I feel for your families and I'm sure everyone will do as much as they can to help rebuild. As for the self centered poster.. I can't believe someone would actually say something like that to people who are in such a bad situation.
    Best wishes to all of you in Japan.
    (0)

Character
    Marianka
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Freedom of speech, do you need it? Point in question is that, while the tragedy has occured and lives have been destroyed, most companies replicate their servers over wan to avoid just this.

No words can undo the disaster and the grief the disaster has caused, not being online is a small price to pay if that would help the survivors any. According to the news at the moment there is a power shortage and I'd rather have the power available allotted to hospitals and rescue workers.
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    just so you guys know, he probably didnt know that all the games core servers are kept in japan, and theres no way to allow just japan to not play, as they have to shut the servers off. hes probably under the impression that every country has a server that supplies them with data, but its not that way.

as insensitive as this will sound to some people: i feel that if the game is off for more then 1 buisness week, that SE should compensate us as the players in some way shape or form. also before any of you get on a high horse of " oh japan needs every dollar it can get right now" please consider the following: SE is NOT japan, they are a corporation. now if SE were to donate.... lets say.... a substantial ammount of money (substantial ammount meaning at least 5% of the costs to repair the damage done to japan), then i would totaly be ok with letting my scrip fees go to them without getting service, as it would be helping (so verry slightly, but still helping) japan get back on its feet.

ways SE, can make it up to the community:
    1) not charging a subscrption fee for next month (extremely unlikely)
    2) charging a reduced scrip fee next mont ( very unlikely)
    3) using the time off to slap together a special memorial in-game event for the people who were killed, displaced, or are suffering from this disaster. (slightly possible)
    4) creating a memorial item, that has no special use (like a cool costume or something) and distributing it to the entirety of the player base (slightly possible)
    5) what se will cop-out and do: An apology letter. (highly possible).
    (0)

Character
    Neika
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    They already stated that they are not billing in April because of the server shut-down.
    (0)

Player
    What the hell S-E, making Sea only accessible to the JP players?
    (0)

Character
    Nefertiri
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 95
    My heart goes out to everyone in Japan who was affected by this tragedy in some way. My hopes are with you.
    (0)

Character
    Gadanae
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Anyone that feels that electricity should be wasted on keeping a game server going in the midst of a tragedy such as what has happened in Japan, needs to wake up and smell real life, you have been playing the game too long! Pull yourself out of the virtual reality world people! There are people DEAD AND DYING in that country and they need the electricity elsewhere, so stop with your insensitive whining about how you can't play your game and become human again for once. Not some robotic uncaring MMO gamer.

God, people suck.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sethimothy View Post
    What the hell S-E, making Sea only accessible to the JP players?
    What..?

Thoughts and Condolences to everyone in Japan, I hope you all are safe.
    Also hope to see everything work out soon enough and Japan get up on its feets asap.
    (0)

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast