Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    What ever you have to do to help with the situation in japan is fine! and you know what we all need a little vacation from this game anyway! my prayers are with you in japan
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Character
    Theoriginalvie
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 90
    That's good to hear Naturebeckles, see my frustration is at people immediately seeing how it inconvenienced them and not seeing the big picture, maybe a few other posters could take a leaf out your book and actually find out about what Japan is dealing with before they address their own "needs"
    (0)

Character
    Olmang
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Good call to do the socially responsible thing and conserve resources for where they are most needed. Know that our prayers, thoughts, and good wishes are with you.
    (0)

Well how I see it is Its not the North American players fault that this happened and I do understand whole heartedly on why they shut it down I really do but, did they need to shut down the North American and EU servers as well. And I do have friends in Tokyo that was in the earthquake so i am not being a complete selfish person, but there are servers in Japan California and German(I think) why shutdown the ones that are not pulling the power from Japan.
    (0)

Character
    Gadanae
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturebeckles View Post
    You don't know anything about my life, so don't pretend that you do. I'm blocking you as you seem unable to do so and apparently enjoy the drama.
    Cool! You're blocking me! Did you expect me to cry about it? While you're at it why don't you block everyone else that is flaming you at this moment for being a self-centered tool? Pretty soon you'll get down to only seeing your own posts!
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadanae View Post
    /applaud. Naturebeckles..... take a hint.
    what can i say? i'm blunt and to the point.
    (0)

Character
    Naturebeckles
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Moink View Post
    MMMM I think she has a valid point... The only thing I'd you would do if you did have the money yo fly to Japan would probably be to picket outside SE office and demand XI be turned back on. .

No, I wouldn't. I would seriously dig in and help people. As Vie said, I was speaking from a business minded standpoint earlier. I also did not fully understand how much Japan relies on nuclear power for their electricity, and so obviously the one facility having such bad reactor issues will have a major impact. It's all understandable. That's why I would go and help if I had the money too. I do feel bad for the people over there. But sympathy for people isn't the only human feeling and businesses (well, at least American ones) don't usually operate from a sympathy standpoint. they normally only care about money. It speaks a lot to me that SE is willing to not get paid from its paying customers for a month. I'm sure all the executives are in meetings right now decided how to best deal with this and get things up and running again. they are a BUSINESS after all...
    (0)
    Level 99 jobs: THF, WAR, SAM, SMN, WHM. Haste is overrated. Ok. Not really. But that's what you all think I believe anyway.

Character
    Naturebeckles
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    what can i say? i'm blunt and to the point.
    You're the same noob who thinks people care about /mentor status.
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyj View Post
    Well how I see it is Its not the North American players fault that this happened and I do understand whole heartedly on why they shut it down I really do but, did they need to shut down the North American and EU servers as well. And I do have friends in Tokyo that was in the earthquake so i am not being a complete selfish person, but there are servers in Japan California and German(I think) why shutdown the ones that are not pulling the power from Japan.
    seriously................do you think before you type?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    seriously................do you think before you type?
    Yes, Yes I do.
    (0)

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast