Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    lol I like that idea.
    Warrior would be the best healer in the game. Warrior only party, have one Warrior cycle on cure duty at all times just wailing. Maybe put a Bard/RDM in at 99 for Haste/Marches.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    "Oh crap it 2 houred! Quick, beat the crap out of me! we can do this!"
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    "Oh crap it 2 houred! Quick, beat the crap out of me! we can do this!"
    It two houred? Mighty Strikes the tank!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    Retaliation's counterpart.

Occasionally nullifies physical damage (~20%) for movement speed. Alternatively: Occasionally reduces physical damage (by ~50%, after PDT) (25~30%) at a reduced penalty.

They can stack, but they bind you when used in conjunction. Alternatively reduces movement speed to 15~25% of your normal speed (so you're not free to move completely, yet not completely stuck if the mob moves a small amount away from you) when used together.

This adds an entire new dimension to WAR, where placement is incredibly important for good survivability and DD output. Might even take some brain function to use.

Hardly overpowered, and can be even further adjusted according to whatever SE feels is right. Not as potent as even Seigan+Third Eye (Can proc up to 6? times on SAM, with counter, while having only a 30 second recast means you can go through many fights without getting hit).
    From what I've seen, there's no limit to how many times it can proc. Next time You're FCing, pop Seigan and third eye while you have 20 mobs beating on you and you'll see that you can mitigate 2 full attack rounds from all 20 mobs on occasion. After the first 5-10 seconds, it becomes less likely to anticipate/counter, but during the first 5-10 seconds the chance is so high that a lot of the time it's almost guaranteed. It's probably the best defense against Hundred Fists by NMs too during that time.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2