Character
    Lordtrey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

AF3+2 Body "Augments Conspirator"

Does anyone know what the augments conspirator does on the thf body?
    (0)

Character
    Vipan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    As Conspirator "Enhances accuracy and "Subtle Blow" effect for party members within area of effect(minus the mobs targeted person)" one could assess that the +2 body, through the description on the body, augments that thereby giving even more accuracy and subtle blow when Conspirator is used with the +2 body.
    (0)

Character
    Phraust
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Not exactly. Typically the wording "Enhances" in the SE vernacular means "increases existing feature", which is what you're suggesting Vipan.

Whereby "Augments" usually means "adds some additional unrelated effect", or "removal of an included penalty".

If I had to guess, my bet would be that it gives the Accuracy and Subtle Blow bonuses to all party members including the player being targeted by the mob.
    (0)

Character
    Lordtrey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    As much as I would hope it would allow the person with hate to get the bonus, I have a feeling it is not that cool (as it could be used solo, SE hates for THF to use JAs solo effectively). I have checked to see if any visible stats change and have not noticed any. Maybe SE could let us in on the answer.
    And Vipan, yeah augments is supposed to mean adds something different where enhances is more bonus or extended durations. Thanks for the guess tho.
    (0)

I tried testing this, My best conclusion was that it adds some level of Critical hit Rate.

Shallow Tests and no proof so take it for a grain of salt, But i did the tests outside abyssea with a WHM friend, Who we both felt after the ability was used her Critical hit Rate increases a good %.

Eye-balling, Again, So don't look too much into it. But it might be reasonable to give more testing.

(Also, I'm with Lord on this, My thought of it working on the Member targeted by the mobs is "Very low". SE seems to love to cram THF with dozens of abilities completely worthless when You're soloing)
    (0)