Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Level 99 Relics and Empyreans

SE put in trails for both Ochain and Aegis, Ochain takes 500 of some item for a 99 Ochain, while Aegis takes 1000 of a item.

Assuming the trials will be similar for weapons, so yea looks like we are going to have to collect 1000 of something for a level 99 relic. Sounds like another long grind to me. Relics have had a pretty long initial grind with the currency now we have to grind 1000 items I am guessing probably from voidwatch where else would they put this stuff.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zumi; 11-19-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    SE put in trails for both Ochain and Aegis, Ochain takes 500 of some item for a 99 Ochain, while Aegis takes 1000 of a items.

Assuming the trials will be similar for weapons, so yea looks like we are going to have to collect 1000 of something for a level 99 relic. Sounds like another long grind to me. Relics have had a pretty long initial grind with the currency now we have to grind 1000 items I am guessing probably from voidwatch where else would they put this stuff.
    Incredibly doubtful that they will be from VW considering that doesn't follow the pattern of relic trials in any way. At the moment it's harder to make a 95 emp than a 95 relic, so unless the 99 version of relic gets a huge power boost, looks like emps will be king forever.
    (3)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    SE mentioned something about items that could only drop in CoP Dynamis zones with your subjobs locked. I'd consider that a good place to plop Relic trades. Question is, will it be like someone gets 0-5 per run, or maybe as much as 50?

The daily limit on Dynamis is looking more and more unfriendly if they're going to keep slipping requirements into it, though.
    (3)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Its going to be a duanting task for both weapons Im sure, probably VW for emps and Dynamis for relics.

Emps and Relics cost about the same but plates are drying up fast on Cerberus. Currency seems pretty stable with all the lowman farming that's going on.
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    I was expecting this and to be honest I don't mind.
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    well if the 4 song on daurdabla is true then wow.. but if the +4 song is true on Ghorn then huh... underwhelming? except for ballad.
    (0)

The only correct answer has always been Harp+Bard for 3 songs at +3 anyways. Level 99 just means it will be 4 songs at +4.
    (0)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Seriously 1000 of something else relic users have to collect?! that's so unfair.. we have done enough collecting already!! Dynamis is gonna be come swamped in COP zones.. its going to SUCK.. There is going to be a over crowding issue just like with Aby if this turns out to be the case..a few hundred would have be more reasonable! I would rather do 10k Ws's then collect more crap..
    (1)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Character
    Uptempo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm not going to moan about relics getting to collect 1000 of whatever it is as long as the final relic boost is worth it.

@ Leon - I wouldn't be surprised if some empys are king at 99 and some relics are king aswell, as for right now they are simlar to upgrade to 95, but just wait until the next update to see what these final trials are and to see if they add more ways to obtain plates etc.
    (1)
    Last edited by uptempo; 11-19-2011 at 09:31 AM.
    Htid!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    Incredibly doubtful that they will be from VW considering that doesn't follow the pattern of relic trials in any way. At the moment it's harder to make a 95 emp than a 95 relic, so unless the 99 version of relic gets a huge power boost, looks like emps will be king forever.
    Are you joking? What part of the fact that empyreans are harder to make than relics suggests that they are better than relics? That makes absolutely no logical sense. Not to mention the fact that most relics are now superior to empyreans, and some (bow, gun) were always better than empyreans.
    (3)

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast