Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Avesta
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Chocobo racing ..... Seriously

Out of all the things that actually need to be fixed or added and the development team chooses to waste their time on this.....
    (6)

Character
    Nivlac
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    ya. seriously does anybody do the choco. race anymore..
    (0)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I was thinking the same thing
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Japanese I'm sure. Seems they will do everything we don't. Cultural differences at work.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    To be honest, I would have much rather had Pankration and Zeni to have been adjusted. Reason being for in game purposes of much more important matters... (Such as completing Mythic weapons, killing more Pandemonium Wardens and becoming Pokémon Champion.)
    (4)
    Last edited by Garota; 11-19-2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Changed the word things to matters.

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well, I would hope that changing the limit from 24 to 20 hours didn't require any more work on their part than changing a 4 to a 0(more or less). It's not like that would be intensive enough to take away from other projects.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    Well, I would hope that changing the limit from 24 to 20 hours didn't require any more work on their part than changing a 4 to a 0(more or less). It's not like that would be intensive enough to take away from other projects.
    Basically this. It's an extremely minor fix, and it's actually extremely helpful for anyone who actually cares about chocobo racing (not saying that I do, or know anyone who does). Having a sub-24 hour limitation on races means you're able to do things at approximately the same time of day, like when you get back from work or somesuch.

24hr limitations in practice inevitably lead to constantly pushing back the time you're allowed to do something, eventually to the point where it's too late to be viable and you have to skip a day to reset it.
    (4)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Minervia View Post
    Out of all the things that actually need to be fixed or added and the development team chooses to waste their time on this.....
    i hope a chocobo kicks u in the head
    (4)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    This is a TREMENDOUS waste of man power that could be spent on other, more important things and the ammout it's been lowered virtualy changes nothing. This adjustmens accomplishes nothing.
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    This is a TREMENDOUS waste of man power that could be spent on other, more important things and the ammout it's been lowered virtualy changes nothing. This adjustmens accomplishes nothing.
    Like it takes so much work to change a 24 to a 20 on the server code somewhere.
    (2)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast