Thread: new update bugs

Player

new update bugs

can't use the new smn blood pacts for fenrir or diablos. Can't use ready ability for new jug pets on beastmaster
    (0)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    tried getting traverser stones from guy in rulude but he tried giving me an "oak bed" for some conquest points instead.. O.o
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Player
    when you use the blu spell: Orcish Counterstance, at the top of the screen it shows a BCNM icon and the text says "Debug, Please report".
    (0)

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    When changing areas via warp/teleport or when /logoff /shutdown commands were used I was getting "Kaliyah gains 28800 experience points" instead of the correct dialog.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinechild View Post
    can't use the new smn blood pacts for fenrir or diablos. Can't use ready ability for new jug pets on beastmaster
    Really I didn't kn- oh wait, there's another topic right at the top of this forum titled "New summoner blood pacts don't work".

Not everything is implemented yet, they said the test server would be updated this week.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Really I didn't kn- oh wait, there's another topic right at the top of this forum titled "New summoner blood pacts don't work".

Not everything is implemented yet, they said the test server would be updated this week.
    I started this thread 1st idiot... just because that one is on top that doesn't mean anything. People are so f**ked up on here. That thread is on top of mines because when someone post in a thread is automatically goes to the top of the others to signify there is a new reply.
    I was the first one to start a 11/18 bug thread and then other people decided started to make their on threads.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post

How about looking at my time stamp at the top of my initial post compared to the others before you come here and post shit. There was no reason for that comment at all.
    (0)
    Last edited by Divinechild; 11-22-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Character
    Zargosa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Avenger's Roll (COR Lv. 97) Also experiences the same syntax issue as SMN blood pacts and BST jug "Ready" abilities.
    (0)

Character
    Detoxy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Guess What its Updated but oops still un useable go figure Thank You SE for this
    (0)