I noticed this subject matter has not been touched upon yet. So, I need a career BST aficionado to explain something to me please.

Last I remember, there was a poll for all of you guys to help the Dev Team decide on a jug pet. This pet was "supposed" to be based on overall player feedback... Instead, it turned out they decided on an Adamantoise, Apkallu and by "popular demand"... A Hippogryph... Not a Scorpion... Devs must have a phobia of them.

But then... In the most recent job adjustment notes for the test server, there will actually be a 4th pet added to the latest entourage of jug pets. Because everybody loves froggies... Since these "unevolved" Poroggos typically have no TP attacks, I honestly don't know how Kermit is going to be of any use... What are you guys supposed to do with your "Sic" or "Ready" commands? (Which ever one is used for summoned jug pets... I'unno...)

So what I'm getting at is... Why are they implementing a frog rather than a scorpion? Why haven't any of you spoken up about this yet? Are Devs intentionally adding a frog for no good reason? Are they really listening to anything we have to say or disregarding player feedback?

This silly amphibian better Pokévolve into a full grown frog that can charmga all nearby enemies or something...