Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Madteddybear
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    SE never ceases to amaze me with their imcompetence...
    -Toad a mascot ? - Nice now this is WoW. Please dont even put it ingame.. makes me a sad panda..
    - Apkallu part its a joke or something ? the pet sucks hard... not even with those "overpowered moves" will do a shit
    - Hippo seems only decent pet they have done on this update to come, i bet will be costly though.
    - Turtle.. idc if walks slow, if the trade off is, that its a good tank pet, but its far from be a even a decent pet, slug or even NN tank better than it -_-, will prolly cost a kidney also.

Please Dear SE erase the f... Toad and Apkallu ( idc we dont have birds pets ) and add some good pets, Scorp like the most people wanted and not the " 1 vote per Region crap... " you guys can have your toads, i dont give a f.. about mascots... like 99% of people.

Anyway , dunno why i waste my time saying this, SE only reads Jps forums, guess is the dissapointment that got me after read the nosense Official post from SE.

Oh , well we still have Blue magefor the fun
    (14)
    Last edited by Madteddybear; 11-23-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madteddybear View Post
    SE never ceases to amaze me with their imcompetence...
    -Toad a mascot ? - Nice now this is WoW. Please dont even put it ingame.. makes me a sad panda..
    - Apkallu part its a joke or something ? the pet sucks hard... not even with those "overpowered moves" will do a shit
    - Hippo seems only decent pet they have done on this update to come, i bet will be costly though.
    - Turtle.. idc if walks slow, if the trade off is, that its a good tank pet, but its far from be a even a decent pet, slug or even NN tank better than it -_-, will prolly cost a kidney also.

Please Dear SE erase the f... Toad and Apkallu ( idc we dont have birds pets ) and add some good pets, Scorp like the most people wanted and not the " 1 vote per Region crap... " you guys can have your toads, i dont give a f.. about mascots... like 99% of people.

Anyway , dunno why i waste my time saying this, SE only reads Jps forums, guess is the dissapointment that got me after read the nosense Official post from SE.

Oh , well we still have Blue magefor the fun
    I approve this message
    (6)
    The Sublimely Magnificent Ject Shot Mark III

Player
    I'm just throwing this out there but is there any word on that Guttler specific Jug Pet that was mentioned as a possibility a few months back.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Theomega View Post
    I'm just throwing this out there but is there any word on that Guttler specific Jug Pet that was mentioned as a possibility a few months back.
    So that's where the Scorpion or Ruszor will go!
    (0)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm still laughing regarding the bird going to be cheaper than Yuly right now.

I'm afraid to even think the cost for Hippo and Adamantoise going to be if the cost of Apkallu is worth mentioning that will be below Yuly. Wondering will the Hippo be 2-3x the cost of Yuly? Adamantoise? Dont know about others, but there's not many pet jug that cost more than Yuly right now here.

Please tell Tanaka "Thanks for the laughes". Guess my BST going to be in the deep freezer now.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are planning to make this a pet that is easy to obtain and will be balancing its power accordingly (Planning to make it cheaper than Yuly).
    Every jug pet commonly used above level 75 is cheaper than Dipper Yuly, and the majority of them also do more damage than Dipper Yuly or have more useful Sic commands. I don't understand why Dipper Yuly is used for this comparison, or the weird standards the development team have for jug pet price VS jug pet performance.

Am I missing something? Is the Apkallu a Thief in spite of every other member of his or her species following the path of punching stuff and being a Monk?

I feel like someone has just informed me that he's going to pee on me while I'm asleep because the Martians who live in his shoes are banging out telegraphs on his toenails. He tries to explain that dispensing his urine onto those who do not want it is the only way to make them stop, but that just makes the whole thing even more nonsensical.

TL;DNR Version: I do not understand the comparison at all. I do not understand the need for or reasoning behind such a comparison, either.
    (5)
    Last edited by SpankWustler; 11-23-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Apkallu Gender Equality!

Camate, No one hates you, We hate the Devs answers.

I'm upset about the other answers... because...welll

1) Terror being removed/Nerfed from Hippo. Stupid. Its Stun. Nothing more, nothing less. its not broken. Stop trying to oversell it SE

2) Sleep/paralyze on Apkallu being too powerful? Hello Soporific, Sheep Song, and Roar? Those aren't too broken, and at least 2 of those are attached to some bad-ass pets. And we all know Apkallu, as a Monk pet, Is going to set ass. All Monk pets suck.

3) Turtle and no Head butt = Lame. But i can get over it. Its about as annoying as the slug though, What with the slug having no 1 Charge TP moves.

I'm not upset about the toad, Frankly I don't know how all of you seemed to miss the previous topic he made about the Toad before it was even released. He mentioned that the Toad was an additional side project considered a Mascot (Recommend by JP no doubt). It wasn't chosen over Scorpion or what have you, It was a completely different project.

If you wanna be pissed Scorpion or Ruszor weren't added, Blame the Hippos.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Camate, No one hates you, We hate the Devs answers.
    Truer words have never been spoken.
    (5)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    "We are planning to make this a pet that is easy to obtain and will be balancing its power accordingly (Planning to make it cheaper than Yuly). ""

How can I say this politely. What a %*#^$*#^ comment. Every jug is cheaper then Yuly. Congrats, easier to obtain is less then 100k a stack lol? I hope you meant the sheep. I am going to assume that you didn't mean Yuly because that would be a very dumb move on SE's part.

Jugs are Bsts main weapon, they should never ever be over 20k a stack.
    Are you serious? Have you never played RNG before?
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'm not upset about the toad, Frankly I don't know how all of you seemed to miss the previous topic he made about the Toad before it was even released. He mentioned that the Toad was an additional side project considered a Mascot (Recommend by JP no doubt). It wasn't chosen over Scorpion or what have you, It was a completely different project.

If you wanna be pissed Scorpion or Ruszor weren't added, Blame the Hippos.
    The thing about the toad isn't even that it's being added but that SE has basically told us that it will be useless as soon as it launches.

It's a huge slap considering that many jug pets are sitting under cap in obscurity, that some people have their own mascots (I like the Diremite or Black Mandy personally), that dev time could have been used to implement the pets players wanted and that this pet will be completely and utterly pointless. If they wanted to add a Toad then it should have been an /emote.

Does a mascot really have to have no purpose?
    (6)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast