Character
    Lenougue
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Procs and Wyvern breaths in Voidwatch

Would it be possible to have a sub menu for the type of elemental breath the wyvern can use? This would help with procs in Voidwatch
    (2)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Or just remove them completely ... along with the enfeebling magics that can't be landed anyway.
    (2)

Character
    Gunit
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 96
    Breath are really easy to proc just need a brd.
    (0)

ninja spells usually help, although it's a pain for it to land and most of the time both brd and nin spells aren't enough to sway the wyvern to use a different breath. (kaggen for example) i can never get my wyvern to stop using frost breath to save my life.
    (0)

Character
    Gunit
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 96
    I have never had a problem with a brd if you are using AF helm.
    (0)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    never seen it use the right breath(unless its the one it is using by default) on any regardless of how many -element is tossed on top of it, like the whole VW system this was a rly dumb oversight by the development of VW and be sure not the only one(see enfeebles and Sepulcher type JAs)
    (0)

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah I agree this has caused a bit of a head ache, and even with the enemy getting debuffed appropriately theres a high chance your wyvern will still do whatever it wants. Either let us pick our wyvern breaths, or make the wyvern breath trigger ANY wyvern breath.
    (0)

Character
    Gunit
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 96
    I guess I have the best luck cause with a brd (casting the right threnody) and using AF helm myself nor any other drg in my LS has at any problem procing the right element breath with just one try.
    (0)

Character
    Returner
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 95
    For wind breath, you will have the brd singing wind threnody, etc etc. It works everytime unless the mob is wind based in this case, like Kaggen, then it can't possibly be weak to wind regardless what song or spell is on it. In other words, some breathes are impossible to proc, just like those enfeeblings.
    (0)
    Returner - Formerly known as Nameless

Ragnarok - TheExpendables

DRK | PLD | BLM | RDM | DRG

Player
    My post form the other thread, 3 threads down:
    Only way to force breath you want is to weaken the mob's resistence against the element of the breath you want.

Need Gust Breath? Cast:
    Wind Threnody+Quake II+Doton:San+Hit once with EnstoneII.

The above all stack and should give the mob -100ish vs Wind Resistance, enough for the wyvern to exploit that and use Gust Breath UNLESS the mob already has such a high wind resistance that the -resistence still doesn't lower it enough to be lower than other elements(neutral). So if all of it's resistances were say +200 and wind was 350, the -resistance might not be enough to lower it compared to other mobs. But that case would only occur if it was a Wind Based mob I imagine. Making Smiting Breath into a 'Command Category' like Phantom Rolls/Waltzes/Flourishes/Quickdraw/Steps, in that when selected, another drop down menu appears of all elemental breaths would be great. I feel like this would be appropriate for a level 90 Dragoon to do, to be able to CHOOSE which level 1 breath the Wyvern uses, instead of it being Random like it was from 1-89.
    (1)