Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    on a different point!
    I have been reading more about the testing of Meteor from the folks over at BG, and I was curious if anyone has attempted to use more than 6 Black Mages to cast the spell? I don't even know if it is possible as I believe it is based on the party (which means maximum of 6 blms) but I am curious to know if anyone knows of anyone who has attempted more.

I remember when it was on the test server they tried it but it didn't work, it only counts dudes in your party.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    You say Envy I say smart.
    Those two aren't mutually exclusive. It's smart to wait until the price drops. It's envious to go on the forums and call people who buy it for a higher price than you would moronic.

And it's not dumb to buy it for 20M either if you have nothing else to spend it on. There's people sitting on hundreds of millions of gil right now, what else are they gonna do with their money? If you can reasonably afford it it's never a mistake to buy.
    (3)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    There's people sitting on hundreds of millions of gil right now, what else are they gonna do with their money?
    Who are these people?
    What else to buy? Relics? Mythics? OTHER GEAR lol
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    I remember when it was on the test server they tried it but it didn't work, it only counts dudes in your party.
    sadly that I what I remember and I was hoping that maybe it got changed lol hmm now where to find 18 blms with meteor to attempt it for S&Gs haha
    (0)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17