(0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pancakesandsx View Post
    I feel as though that would be an unrealistic setup to count on as a win condition for any 95+ content.
    Perhaps, but by blocking the potential it blocks them mega-nerfing it like Modus Veritas.
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post

The movie producer casted the role of the wizard who casted a spell on the fisherman who casted his line into the lake and fished up a golem casted in plastic! TAKE THAT!
    MY SUFFERING!!!!!
    (2)

Player
    Considering that this baby does 70-80 AoE on most things, even if it's 10minutes is ridiculously overpowered and no other job has the kind of damage output even among relic/mythics/empyreans. I'm going to presume this spell will be a monumental challenge to receive since SE said something like: 'Arise would be extremely difficult to obtain and not all WHMs will be able to get it due to this" and Meteor is already stronger in comparison than just a Raise with shorter weakness. While I'm not complaining, it would be nice if other jobs gained the use of some kind of ridiculously overpowered spell or ability every 10 minutes. Can't even say "Well most DDs do more than 80k in 10minutes!" yeah but BLMs do so as well considering how powerful their nukes are and almost all endgame content actually REQUIRE a BLM in party unconditionally whereas most melee damage dealers are interchangable and expendable. Every endgame NM fight alliance has a BLM or two but it may or may not have WAR/MNK/THF/DRG/DRK/SAM/PUP/RNG/BLU/DNC/BST
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Seperate from, not in addition to.

Bear in mind this will only come into play if a COR or a revitalizer resets your elemental seal, or you have 18 BLMs and each party of them casts a meteor.
    (1)

Character
    Vassago
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Why would you add cumulative resistance to something that can only be cast once every 10 minutes, AND has a group cast effect?
    Because they don't want endgame to become a 18 BLM only thing?
    (2)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    fanatics proc a red or 2 METEOR SPAM.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Unless the resistance is in the same class as AV's Souleater resistance, this will still be very much overpowered on VW mobs. A party of 18 BLM could take down any VW mob in seconds with ease. Just use Alacrity and ES, pop the NM, use a Fool's/Fanatic's and start a coordinated nuke. 4s casting will be increased to ~6s casting time, considering all people will start at slightly different times. Which means in about 20 seconds all three Meteors will be fired and what's left of the mob will have to be scraped from the floor.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Why would you add cumulative resistance to something that can only be cast once every 10 minutes, AND has a group cast effect?
    revitaliser/random deal

I feel as though that would be an unrealistic setup to count on as a win condition for any 95+ content.
    36member legion
    (1)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    For the metor animation have we have the three Cherukiki siblings appear in front of us shouting ME-TE-OR! ?

I miss these guys... (and girl)
    (0)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast