Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Two words: TIME TRAVEL. There are many ways around story points if you think about it. I mean Fenrir is dead at the start of the story, but can be brought back to life. So why should it be any different for the the embodiment of Rebirth? If you want to make it harder why not have the Eyes of (Insert Element) from Waking the Beast, Whisper of the Moon, Whisper of Dreams, and if you want to get real crazy throw in a Carbuncle's Ruby; All of which will be required to open the battle field. Travel back to some battle field in Wings of the Goddess or Travel to Castle Zvahl Keep (The Crossroad of Fate). I mean, let's be honest... It's a fantasy game, ANY thing is possible. Heck, Why not fight Phoenix in some place in Abyssea.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    No, no, no No more Abyssea PLEASE.

And chances are she is dead in Abyssea too.
    (1)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    LOLOL if anyone bothered to actually pay attention to the storyline of abyssea, Shinryu absorbed Selh'tues which means he also absorbed the remaining energy of Phoenix.

Seriously... plot devices.... gawd people should read books. Yeah yeah I know, completely irrelevant to the game...
    (0)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    LOLOL if anyone bothered to actually pay attention to the storyline of abyssea, Shinryu absorbed Selh'tues which means he also absorbed the remaining energy of Phoenix.

Seriously... plot devices.... gawd people should read books. Yeah yeah I know, completely irrelevant to the game...
    Maybe not everyone's got to that point yet. Maybe people are on the mission right before the Shinryu fight... :/
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    LOL, sorry. Didn't mean to spoil anything.
    (0)
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Most people just spam anything story related because "LOLOLOLOL I DUN WANNA REED DIS GAME ITS NOT A BOOK I ONLY CURR ABOUT DA REWARDZ" there was a topic like this actually...someone demanding you should be able to skip all cut-scenes entirely & just get the reward
    (0)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Playing the wrong game if you don't care for the story. =\
    (3)

Character
    Myrrhcat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    What all threads for new avatars are like

"F**K STORYLINE, I WANT THIS SUMMON. JUST MAKE A CONVENIENT PLOT DEVICE TO GET SAID AVATAR. I DON'T CARE IF IT GOES AGAINST THE MAIN STORYLINE. I DEMAND IT AND I SHOULD GET IT. SE IS STUPID. READING IS STUPID."
    (1)

LOL, sorry. Didn't mean to spoil anything.
    You are forgiven :3 Once I beat Abyssea, I'll tell more so on my thoughts.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 11-23-2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Typo

Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    true pheonix is dead, she is the red light that opens the gate to Sea. But of course Fenrir was resurected as well. But I think unless SE really really really thinks this thru, a Pheonix summon would just be a gimic.

And I agree Tohi, SE need to stop messing around and give us a new expansion! Hope the PS2 isn't the reason they've been twiddling their thumbs. If it is why don't they make a ps3 version or make a super hard drive that plugs into the PS2 just like the original hardrives Playstation made once upon a time.

And also Seth always had Pheonix's power remember he was resurected by her when he died 10k years ago. Does no one remember the cs where Prishe holds her pendant to the Promathia statue?
    (0)
    Last edited by Bearstar; 11-23-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast