Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    Kingdom Hearts is an established universe with links to FF, give us Summon Simba.
    LOL!
    (0)
    Live, Laugh, LOVE.

Player
    eff that~! Give me Tinkerbell! She'll make all the WHMs cry muahahahaha! or or Genie! Grant me the wish of banning Tanaka from FFXI! and giving all SMNs what they want for the job! and lastly for my final wish... improve all the other jobs with what the players are asking for! okgo.(yes i know i could combine 1&2, but i dun feel like separating them)
    (0)

Player
    Now I kind of feel like pulling out the old Kingdom Hearts game.
    (0)
    Live, Laugh, LOVE.

Player
    Kingdom Hearts 10th anniversary this year, 3D scheduled sometime in the year. Plus, Japan will be getting a collector's set which I can only guess has Final Mix. I wonder does anyone think Camate knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy who knows a guy, that could tell the Kingdom Hearts team to please give us those in English as part of the anniversary? Such wonderful improvements to the original games but my brain can only handle foreign mode so long before I get a headache.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Player
    Wait better yet! Let's summon Cloud. his lvl70BP:R should be Omnislash and is a 8-hit attack that does x5crit damage. mwahahaha

But seriously Phoenix {Yes, please}
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    To put a Phoenix Quest in a nutshell:

1. Get quest from Prishe who states that you need to go see Koru-Moru in Windy about Phoenix.
    2. Koru-Moru tells you that Carbuncle wants to restore Phoenix and you need to go to the Summoners Circle in La Theine Plateau to talk to him.
    3. Carbuncle tells you to gather the items to create the Astral Rebirth Receptacle. (Gather 3 items then return to Carbuncle to create)
    4. Then you need to go to Cid in Bastok to find out where the Airship that Tenzen used Phoenix to save our butts in CoP.
    5. Go to Aht Urghan Whitegate to find out where Airship is.
    6. You find out that someone is trying to stop you from resurrecting Phoenix and fight their lackey for the 1st piece of Phoenix Force (sorry couldn't resist the X-Men reference)
    7. find the other areas and gather / fight to get the Phoenix essence.
    8. Take the Completed Astral Rebirth Receptacle to the top of Paradammo Tor in Attowa Chasm (not called the Cradle of Rebirth for nothing lol)
    9. Fight phoenix to gain it as an Avatar as per the Avatar fights.
    10. Enjoy having another Avatar that you can only use once every 2 hours (more than likely)
    (0)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10