Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Flionheart
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Look at all these wonderful 99 changes! [dev1042]

Wow, 3 Carols. No cool new unique songs but just... Carols.

That is... depressing.
    (6)
    Last edited by Flionheart; 11-18-2011 at 02:09 AM.

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Oh Iknorite!

No MDB- Song, no March III (which clearly looked to be in the last couple dat mining findings...), personally I was also even kind of hoping for Foe Requiem VIII too since our last requiem was lvl 76. >.<

There's still that new group of merits planned for the future which could unlock these types of songs, but... who knows? :/

Dark Carol II could prove to be useful since I feel like Dark elemental dmg is quite common, but without a proper Bar-spell to pair it with, reducing the dmg will be limited to pretty much just the low chance of completely nullifying it, which is kinda "blegh..." >.<

Very disappointing overall.

*As a side note, I'm so jealous of Blu and how they get like 6-10 new spells per update, ugh. x.x
    (5)

Character
    Flionheart
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's like... Dark Carol and Light Carol are really nice additions, but in all reality... every job gets a cool new spell to use, new functionality or new toys every update, but BRD gets left in the lurch.

I've seen people who had the idea that the new BRD 2 hour will simply allow you to sing an extra song... I'm going to be so mad if they actually make that a 2 hour.

new Debuff, Mage songs or march would have been welcome here.

I guess I hold out hope for merits and new relic!
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well, they haven't released the JA yet. Maybe there will be something that could have been good but would have been too overpowered so we will be getting a watered-down version that we will never use.

Aside from that, there's always the possibility that they add more spells and such a year or two from now as they try to rebalance the jobs.

Hmmm I made myself sad.
    (1)

Character
    Flionheart
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I mean I use Marcato when it's up, for V.march inside, and Ballad III outside. I use it along side with troubadour so it's not so bad as I initially thought.
    (0)

Yeah brd is really being left in the cold. Sad Panda.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

I just wanted to make an appearance to let you know, if you didn't assume already of course, that there are more version update notes coming.

This is not the end!
    (17)

Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Cute Mandragora FTW! <3

Beats pumpkin heads all the way, unless its a mandragora with a pumpkin head o.o;
    (0)

Player
    Wasn't DRG promised adjustments PRE-99?

Wanted to "jump" in here (get it?) and give our dragoons some cool tidbits on what's in store for them.

After we complete our highest priority tasks of adjusting puppetmaster, scholar, and the firepower of warrior, we would like to add on to the adjustments we made to Wyverns in the 9/19 major version update by adjusting dragoons themselves. We'll be sure to let you know all the details once they become finalized!
    Was kind of hoping this would be implemented BEFORE the 99 cap increase. Anything we get 96+ isn't an adjustment, it's just regular business as usual for level cap increases.

I figured THIS would be for level 99 cap increase, not the former:

Also, this may not be implemented at the same time as the dragoon adjustments, but we plan on adding "Healing Breath IV" to Wyverns and increasing the number of status ailments that can be cured by "Remove Breath."
    What gives? Are they not going to adjust DRG and just give us a trait and a JA the same as every other job gets 96+? Was expecting a little more for DRG as eluded to by Camate...
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Dark Knight dark magic fast cast . . .?

All the things?
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast