Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

[dev1042] Sad Day

Well just looked at all the possible new stuff for White mage, Black mage, Blue Mage and again nothing, I mean nothing for Red mage. It's a sad day when one of the most popular jobs in this game is dumped to the basement to be buried and years of work for nothing.
    (6)

Character
    Drai
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    That's not everything, Meteor is also not on that list, that's just stuff ready for testing
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°×

I doubt it that it lists everything that is being developed for this transition phase. ^^;

It's only some of it, so I would rather wait some more before jumping to conclusions (though you might be toadally right, not saying that either).
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

SE sure loves BLU.
    (10)

Player
    Love it so much they just finished handing it a nerf last update.

(Should have said Sam imo)
    (3)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by lllen View Post
    Well just looked at all the possible new stuff for White mage, Black mage, Blue Mage and again nothing, I mean nothing for Red mage. It's a sad day when one of the most popular jobs in this game is dumped to the basement to be buried and years of work for nothing.
    It says "white magic" and "black magic"...not "this is what WHM's and BLM's are getting". You think blm's are getting Gravity II, and whm's are getting Boost and Gain DEX/INT?
    (4)

Character
    Nefertiri
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 95
    Gain-INT, Gain-DEX and Gravity II are listed there plain as day...
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    For one thing, LOL if you think blue mage got crapped on. There's some cool stuff in there, AND, they actually listed the spells ahead of time now.

Also, remember that there will be group 3 merits, which is most likely where meteor will be. Also remember what they said- the job adjustments in the next patch will be more far reaching than in the level 99 patch.

Though one thing I find odd: Regen V for SCH, but no mention of regen IV.
    (0)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There is also mention of a Light Elemental nuke for BLMs in the dats (Source), so I'm sure SE are holding at least some stuff back. Just annoyed since it's now apparent that Summoner has been completely shafted for damage since Lv.80, and even the Lv.76-80 Blood Pacts were bad. The only job that gains much from this announcement is BLU.
    (0)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    RDM has any and everything ever. Like PLD. Problem is the players and the content. You can't fix the problem by stacking on more junk to make jobs attractive. Content dictates which jobs are popular. Not a damn one of us would take anyone seriously if they had told us 2 years ago, hey RDM won't be all that popular in the future. WHM will be ahead of it. Right...

RDM gets cure V and VI and it'll be #1 again. Without question despite still not being the best healer job. So it's never going to get those spells. And so it's going to have to fit in elsewhere. SE can start by not designing every encounter with immunities to damn near every enfeeble thereby making them pointless to exist in the first place. Enfeebles are so hit and miss in this game. Sometimes even if they land they don't do no damn good anyway. And rarely, ideally, when they do work they do their job in turning an unsurvivable encounter into a survivable one.

Temper can be adjusted to be a target spell like it should be. RDMs can get more G2 merits so they aren't forced to choose between six really important spells. A haste II spell would almost certainly earn them a perma spot since refresh II apparently isn't. You know, spells we actually want and care about.

I don't know about any of you but the first thing I'm doing after the next update is totally racing to get gain-dex for RDM. Best addition ever.
    (5)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast