Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    My Apoc is a band-aid, I sincerely fear the job has been balanced around it, which is bullshit.
    (1)

Character
    Spiritreaver
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post
    Crit weaponskills does not a good DRK make.

In application or in theme.

I get the feeling that everyone who thinks BLU spells suck is seriously rolling around with people terrible at the job, the BLU's in my LS use their spells to great effect and have a unique, diverse fun job to play:

That can deal respectable damage.
    Stun better than any job alive.
    Support heal, even main heal low man if needed.
    Support Debuff removal.
    And solo things DRK could never dream of.
    Bring vast utility to a party endeavor.
    Well then damn! Where were you when i wasn't getting invites?

Of course BLU is a great job when played to the fullest. My point was i think its just tiresome when its always 'X job is so w/e' and 'man i sure wish my job was more like Y job'.

I'm not one of those that directs ppl to the MH moogle every time the issue of job parity pops up. But at the same time, the constant bickering about other jobs is just beyond tiresome at this point. Its small, mean, and petty and achieves next to nothing.

And for the record i do happen to be a BLU as well and while everything you said can be true,everything i pointed is true as well. Its just silly to whine about all the great stuff BLU is getting when the spell list is gonna go from 144 -> 157 and still only a fraction of the spells will ever be used. Not forgetting to mention that of those few, due to outdated thinking on SE's part, they won't be able to be used at the same time.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    DRK, the death dealing job, wearing black armor and wielding the weapon of the reaper himself,
    Not having Terror at all.

Is kind of where I snapped.
    It could have been any job, but in reality it is as simple as that.
    (0)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Think of dark knight now vs the old way as we are Grim from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscoffey View Post
    Think of dark knight now vs the old way as we are Grim from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
    We could only hope to be half that cool. I'm sure he at least has Drain III, Stun II, and can make interdimensional portals, and resurrect the dead.
    (1)

Character
    Morier
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    OP whines so much, like a little girl, over every single thing yet to happen. Let things play out and actually be released before you go trying to latch on to mommy's breast and cry.Thunder 3 for dark, yes and it is the only thing ever going to be given to dark for the rest of the game. Emo ppl for an Emo job I suppose. Just relax and maybe give input instead of these idiotic rants.
    (2)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Morier View Post
    OP whines so much, like a little girl, over every single thing yet to happen. Let things play out and actually be released before you go trying to latch on to mommy's breast and cry.Thunder 3 for dark, yes and it is the only thing ever going to be given to dark for the rest of the game. Emo ppl for an Emo job I suppose. Just relax and maybe give input instead of these idiotic rants.
    There tons of threads filled with input but we see none of it
    (0)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    \ ( . .) /
    (0)
    Last edited by Chriscoffey; 11-19-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    (0)
    Last edited by Urteil; 11-19-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Character
    Spiritreaver
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    I have caladbolg, redemption, and apoc and my emps cant hold a candle to my apoc, furthermore they need to fix the job first before they address any weapon. Talking about a weapon only strengthens SE stands, drk has apoc which is the best relic in the game and has access to kraken club (unfortunately), I can see SE saying "you guys have apoc and kraken club what more do you want? blu and pups dont have relic weapon" and again if I wanted a weapon to define the job I would've played war. You cant aspect every drk to wield an apoc or have a kraken club at the ready whenever they BW, fix the JOB the toys are just extra!
    And who decides which parts of the job are considered "toys"? You? The parts of a job that a person likes is kinda up to them wouldn't you say?
    (1)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast