Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

[dev1042] Lv cap increase

So we get this as last roll:

Avenger's Roll (Lv. 97)
    Increases chance of countering for party members within area of effect. Lucky Number: 4. Unlucky Number: 8.
    Sooo not satisfied, I really doubt my tanks will give a pup about this. Another roll that will hardly find use.

Really hope we get a new cool ja before the new merits at least. :<

Edit: we'll have to see how it turns out, but it'll have to be very high rate to be able to beat the tact+miser combo(and anyway only my pld in vw will care).
    (0)
    Last edited by Seha; 11-18-2011 at 01:15 AM.

What would you prefer? We were never going to get a haste roll as they didn't want us to replace Brds. I'm happy with Counter Roll to be honest. I mean we've already gotten some very good rolls since 75 - Misers/Tacticians is insane - I'm content with those. We have most rolls we'd need to buff any type of party that may be required already.
    (0)

The way I see it, this is really just a[nother] deathblow to Spharai. Sup every MNK with a COR mule being able to cap Counter%.
    (1)

It'll probably be something like 10% on a lucky/11 roll. So you'd still be 70% off cap is used used relic feet.
    (0)

Guess it all depends what the counter rate is. If you could approach 25% counter rate for nonMNK tanks, that would be pretty impressive. If its 5%, well....

Still not what I imagined for the last roll but should have expected it. The era of god-like performance is coming to an end.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

How does this lessen the power of the positively broken combination of Miser's and Tacticians? COR isn't being removed from God Tier. If anything, we still have Phantom Roll #3 coming up, which will be omgwtfbbq insane.
    (0)

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree that Cor is, and will remain God Tier on current endgame (read: voidwatch). Tacticians/Misers is such a retardedly broken combo, added to the fact that wildfire lets you keep up easilly with other empyrean DDs (who's only role is DDing)... Cor is, and will probably remain an awesome job.
    (0)

So anyone with test server access tested it out?
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    So anyone with test server access tested it out?
    Without the ability to use a parser (due to the test server being testy about such things), it's VERY hard to test stuff like Counter rate. I would not be shocked if this roll isn't tested at all until it hits the normal servers.

I do find it hard to believe no bro or bro-ette has yet rolled an 11, eyeballed all up on that thing, and posted something inaccurate and nearly unreadable about it. I guess Corsair is just that uncommon of a job.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Without the ability to use a parser (due to the test server being testy about such things), it's VERY hard to test stuff like Counter rate. I would not be shocked if this roll isn't tested at all until it hits the normal servers.

I do find it hard to believe no bro or bro-ette has yet rolled an 11, eyeballed all up on that thing, and posted something inaccurate and nearly unreadable about it. I guess Corsair is just that uncommon of a job.
    Corsair costs money. It's pretty nice, really. It keeps a lot of the scrubs out, so the people who actually play Corsair now are the ones who are solid enough to fund it. Just looking at this subforum compared to some of the others is a huge relief. I'd go crazy if the Corsair boards ended up as miserable as the Red Mage or Dark Knight boards.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast