Character
    Thango
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Amanomurakumo 95 vs. Masamuse 95, which?

I am thinking about make a relic for 1 of my jobs, but I dont want waste time and money making 1 that empy can owned.

What about this?

Thanks!
    (0)

---------------------
    FINAL FANTASY XI PLAYER - PUP 99 What else! BLM, DRK, BLU, COR, NIN
    ---------------------

Player
    From my understanding if accuracy is an issue or you can't keep up the Aftermath on Masamune 95 Amanomurakumo beats 90 Masamune. Currently, there aren't many fights where accuracy is a serious problem for Sam, especially after the Zanshin buff. Masamune also benefits from overflow TP, whereas Amano does not. If the monster's defense is ridiculously high to the point neither Kaiten or Fudo is viable and you have to switch to Gekko, Amano also wins in that situation.
    (1)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 11-17-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    From my understanding if accuracy is an issue or you can't keep up the Aftermath on Masamune 95 Amanomurakumo beats 90 Masamune. Currently, there aren't many fights where accuracy is a serious problem for Sam, especially after the Zanshin buff. Masamune also benefits from overflow TP, whereas Amano does not. If the monster's defense is ridiculously high to the point neither Kaiten or Fudo is viable and you have to switch to Gekko, Amano also wins in that situation.
    I agree with this.

The places where the advantages of Amano come into play are next to 0 the right now. Even on the hardest VW mobs all the temps strongly favor Masamune.
    (1)

Character
    Thango
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Thank you.

Then I follow checking other relics, maybe apoc :P
    (0)

---------------------
    FINAL FANTASY XI PLAYER - PUP 99 What else! BLM, DRK, BLU, COR, NIN