Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kayrie
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Thief's knife upgrade

Please SE can you come up with Magian trials for the Thief's knife? I'm sure all Thiefs out there agree that holding on to this dagger is a hassle just because of the TH+1. With level cap in the 90s now, I think an upgrade is in order with some better power for this dagger that deserves to be more useful than just adding TH+1.
    (4)

Why did you feel the need to post a new topic? Are you blind? Did you not see the identical topic "A simple request for Thieves: An upgrade to Thief's Knife" that's currently sat right at the top of the damn forum? Or are you just trying to raise your postcount with useless posts?

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-Thief-s-Knife.
    (7)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Ah, that's funny. I was going to post in this thread after reading the main one about how not to count it out of the running yet, as the main thread is so off-topic now that it will soon be locked down. Mods are on their stuff because they beat me to it.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    It's just a random knife with a nice bonus. If they did upgrade it then people would just dual wield two knives with TH on it at the beginning of the battle.

Nothing warrants upgrading it.
    (1)

I retract my previous statement about using the old topic!
    (1)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    That is something that was addressed in the main thread. Yes, a new or upgraded dagger would not solve the issue. We would require either augments to the current Dagger, a new dagger with anti-other knife latents, or a quest that turns the knife into a key item (and subsequently turning the knife into TH1 for all jobs).

As I was thinking about it, SE has been very fond of allowing power at a cost. I.e. our boots are certainly not TP worthy sans tanking, and our hands have no noteworthy bonuses to speak of. Maybe the substandard dagger is substandard on purpose? Man, I wish we had a dislike button so I could dislike that statement.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    It's just a random knife with a nice bonus. If they did upgrade it then people would just dual wield two knives with TH on it at the beginning of the battle.

Nothing warrants upgrading it.
    Hi there, thank you for contributing to the issue at hand without reading the previous topic where that issue was raised and discussed about at length with many different solutions to the issue raised. I could parrot aforemetions solutions, but to be frank, if you can't be bothered to read the damn thread then I can't be bothered to explain them to you.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Hi there, thank you for contributing to the issue at hand without reading the previous topic where that issue was raised and discussed about at length with many different solutions to the issue raised. I could parrot aforemetions solutions, but to be frank, if you can't be bothered to read the damn thread then I can't be bothered to explain them to you.
    You mean the thread that was closed because it went so far off topic it wasn't funny?

Yeah, like I'm wasting my time shifting through a topic like that.
    (1)

Then feel free to continue to argue a dead point and be of no use to anyone.
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Thoroughly love the pleasant people on here.. It's amazing, such kindness is unmatched....

That said: Feel free to argue over a knife that wont ever be upgraded.
    (1)

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast