Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    It's amazing, such kindness is unmatched....
    Are you new to the internet?
    Feel free to argue over a knife that wont ever be upgraded.
    Gonna have to play the "Read the damn thread" thing again - another point discussed at length.
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Another thf dagger would be fine if they added. I'd duo wield them at start. I could deal with that or adding th to another piece of gear like a ring or similar for thf. That would make me happy. But not to be a troll or nothing, the dagger alone as it is I think is fine for what it does procs th. Same thing as a rabbit charm neck for macroing in for neck for steal etc. We use it when we want th that simple then swap. Sure you might lose some tp but you are using the knife for its effect not just because it has good stats. If the dagger was lvl 1 and had th we would still use it then swap.
    Dont get me wrong at times I do hate off handing it and having to swap it. But overall game mechanics for it are fine. I am more intrested in a diffrent piece to be added even another thf knife so I could duo wield them or put anther item with th onto it so I could include that into my th macro.
    (0)
    Last edited by Morgantisthedon; 11-20-2011 at 05:59 AM.

Jesus christ. Go read the damn thread before you start bringing up the same argumnts as have been bnrought up, countered, counter-countered and generally beaten into the ground for pages and pages previously.
    (3)

Character
    Phen
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgantisthedon View Post
    Another thf dagger would be fine if they added. I'd duo wield them at start. I could deal with that or adding th to another piece of gear like a ring or similar for thf. That would make me happy. But not to be a troll or nothing, the dagger alone as it is I think is fine for what it does procs th. Same thing as a rabbit charm neck for macroing in for neck for steal etc. We use it when we want th that simple then swap. Sure you might lose some tp but you are using the knife for its effect not just because it has good stats. If the dagger was lvl 1 and had th we would still use it then swap.
    Dont get me wrong at times I do hate off handing it and having to swap it. But overall game mechanics for it are fine. I am more intrested in a diffrent piece to be added even another thf knife so I could duo wield them or put anther item with th onto it so I could include that into my th macro.
    Yet again: So your in dynamis after you cast your first spell on each mob as blue mage you reset all your spells and suffer the no spells penalty. Rinse and repeat for every monster you kill in dynamis. That sounds like a dumb idea doesnt it? Because you would be effectively setting back your damage by a lot. The lose of tp in situations where you kill multiple monsters for a job like thief hurts its capability in the same way. The reason the mechanic removes tp when you switch weapons is because the game specifically says dont do that. Yet for Thief you are supposed to do just that on everything you fight.

p.s. everyone Ad hominem attacks are what got the last thread locked not the discussion.
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    I read the posts on there complet. I skimmed it if I thought there ideas where meh. btw So u lose what 10~20 tp... If you wanted can wait till u pop off your 1st wpn skill then swap if you where that worried about it when you switch.
    Plus who uses blu in dyna ? I dont (I solo with bst when im bored but... thats unrelated to thf dagger I think). But if you wanted you could with blu same way with if im aoing and come run in to proc grellow a mob and got swap spells (both still can be done) The diffrence with blu is you have a set 1 min cooldown b4 you can cast again. Swapping wpns only meens you lose tp and no wait (if you had tp to start) That has no baring on a thf only dagger in refrence to blu. Just because my main job says blu on here isnt all my jobs btw i been playing thf for long time and was my 1st job ever to 75 back in the day.
    Sure thf dagger could use updates. I understand that. Does it need it not realy all I was saying.
    And before you decide to troll people I merely brought up a option to add a diffrent item. Nobody complaing any of the old items ever always just thf knife .... reason it gives th.
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Thoroughly love the pleasant people on here.. It's amazing, such kindness is unmatched....
    Everyone's patience runs thin after a while. That thread was closed because of people like you, people who refuse to read/understand the issue at hand, yet keep posting. After a while things escalate. It's your fault.

I read the posts on there complet. I skimmed it if I thought there ideas where meh.
    Those two statements are contradictory. Stop talking garbage. We explained several times and in painstaking detail why your arguments are bullshit. We also explained way too many times and in excrutiating detail why this was never the issue to begin with. Everyone here knows how TH works. Stop insulting our intelligence.

There is no way for us to put full TH on mobs without sacrificing major overall damage, even if you're swapping (probably even more if you're swapping than just fulltiming it in situations like Dynamis). So our choices are high TH or higher damage. Currently, Thief's Knife is not worth equipping at all in some situations due to the enhanced killspeed yielding more drops than using a Thief's Knife would, swapping or not. Which makes this dagger a pure frustration. The math is all there, in the other thread. If you're too lazy to read it all, I understand, but then stop wasting our and the mods' time with this crap and just don't post at all.

I kinda pray for the mods to close this thread too so people can stop spreading bullshit.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    I have a right for my opnion and I know what I am talking about. If you want th on a good wpn ask them to incoperate it on mandau or twastar or the mythic one for 99 verison. Redoing old wpns is a mute point. And yes i skim people who posts are by lvl 1 mules or has no refrence or dont know what they talking about. Just because you can post doesnt meen you know what you are talking about. Its was ment to be a objective way to lvling th if SE needed incoperate it into something else. Stop beating old gear wpns with upgrades. Simple and fact if that was case we be adding trials to tons gear and almost every wpn in game.
    Plus i hope a monerator closes this because what i say has merrit and just because i dont agree with what was said doesnt meen cussing or bashing of players. Plus its perticulary frown upon from my understanding. Shows how much of communication skills some players have.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Everyone's patience runs thin after a while. That thread was closed because of people like you, people who refuse to read/understand the issue at hand, yet keep posting. After a while things escalate. It's your fault.
    That thread was closed because it wasn't on topic, don't kid yourself.

I'm not reading a 25 page thread (that was closed) to see if my comment would be answered first in a thread separate to the OP. This thread is NOT the other one!
    (1)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 11-20-2011 at 08:12 AM.

I have a right for my opnion and I know what I am talking about. If you want th on a good wpn ask them to incoperate it on mandau or twastar or the mythic one for 99 verison. Redoing old wpns is a mute point. And yes i skim people who posts are by lvl 1 mules or has no refrence or dont know what they talking about. Just because you can post doesnt meen you know what you are talking about. Its was ment to be a objective way to lvling th if SE needed incoperate it into something else. Stop beating old gear wpns with upgrades. Simple and fact if that was case we be adding trials to tons gear and almost every wpn in game.
    Plus i hope a monerator closes this because what i say has merrit and just because i dont agree with what was said doesnt meen cussing or bashing of players. Plus its perticulary frown upon from my understanding. Shows how much of communication skills some players have.
    I thought this was ironic. Is English your first language?
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    I never said i type good ~.* Simple fact is I dont use lewd or abusive or slang language. But yes my typing skills are sub - par at best. I normaly use vent or 360 chat. Been the on going joke I type in morganese in my ls and static for mutiple years. LOL .
    Guess that is what happens when watching 3 screens same time
    (0)
    Last edited by Morgantisthedon; 11-20-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast