Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

Player

What new Jug Pets would you like to see 91-99?

What new Jug Pets would you like to see 91-99?

Personally, after using small size, cute looking jug pets from levels 23 to 90, I'd like to see larger, more exotic mob types for after the next level cap increase.

Also, what would the epic level 99 Jug Pet be?

Bonus points for cool names!

I'm going with Scorpions, myself.
    (1)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Rocs - Treacherous Bill

Ruszors - Terrifying Sue

Gargouilles - Soulstealer Jack

Tauri - Hitman Joe

That's all I could come up with. Even though the mobs aren't charmable, I still thought it would be cool to have them as jug pets. A guy can dream.

*lvl99 epic jug to me would be a Caturae, Behemoth, Hydra, Khimaira or Vampyr.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vagrua; 03-13-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Player
    Any avian. been 8 years?

Preferably a greater bat. Good base damage, high double attack rate, low delay, self healing drain move, and if they're nice enough to make it a CoP onward bat, we'll get an evasion down move for better hit rate, defense down for better damage, and accuracy down in case you need to evade.
    (1)

Player
    Yeah we are missing a bird type. For us to be be masters if the animal eco system why are they denying us every type (birds) glad we got an amorph but hes kinda meh.....also why so many lizards is one of the DEVS a reptile freak?
    (0)

Player
    some kind of bird mob
    Manticore
    Cockatrice
    Scorpion
    single bat
    orobon

I've always toyed with the idea of having like a 6 hour ability that allows us to charm mobs that we currently cant charm. i.e. Corse, Manticore, Roc, etc

they need to give us something new instead of new versions of old jugs
    (0)

I would like to see something fun and unexpected. Maybe a pet dragon. Although if we have a full sized dragon, I guess the DRGs wouldn't be too happy. I agree a bird type would be nice as well. I would actually choose a Hippogryph if their enfeebles arn't nerfed. And as unlikely as those two would be, my third choice would probably be 0% and that would be a pet moogle. They have already been given attacks in the game, such as Flower Pot, Mog Bomb, Washtub, etc., so they already have attacks programed in.

As far as names are concerned:
    Dragon: DrakeTheGreat
    Hippogryph: TerribleTal
    Moogle: MogKnight

And since this is for fun, lets make the materials to make the jugs cheap and common, so that a dozen of the jugs shouldn't exceed 10,000 gil.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytaru View Post

And since this is for fun, lets make the materials to make the jugs cheap and common, so that a dozen of the jugs shouldn't exceed 10,000 gil.
    No thanks. I leveled my cooking for the purpose of supporting my bst, and selling jugs and pet supplies is a good money maker for me.
    (4)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    hmmm a dragon would be really cool. I would opt for a Puk. They are already charmable, and very cool. It would outstrip Yuly for wind resistance though :P.

Maybe a puk would be both avian and dragon? Would definitely be a cool pet.

And I'm still in love w/ the idea of a hecteyes. Even if the casting stays totally random, They are so much fun to use. I wanna go back and kill hakutaku again just to toy w/ nuking pets a bit.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Valmur
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    A new tiger, Behemoth,Gnole,Manticore would be awesome maybe a kraken too
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Valmur View Post
    A new tiger, Behemoth,Gnole,Manticore would be awesome maybe a kraken too
    please no more tigers >.>
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast