Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
    Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. The slug has an easy all npc bought cheap recipe and its still going for 20-50k a stack. The tigers recipe is medium difficulty and its starting out in the 100k area. No matter what jug won the vote, the cook cartel is still gunna jack us. Unless SE does something to get us out from under the thumb of corporate cooks, i predict the cost of playing a 99 bst is going to be scary and ridiculous. I know i personally could of already bought half a relic with the money i have spent on pet food and jugs just since the jug pet amp at 76 til now.
    (0)

Player
    What was The point in vote on which Pet we get....
    We should of just get all of them since they NERF Beastmasters in Abyssea & We can't Even Charm Pets in abyssea i mean hey lets limit Beastmasters too become more productive and waste there hard working gil on jugs pets yeah and on top of that lets make them pick which jugs they wana get lets not give them a option too choose all. ^^ We forgot too mention NO NEW PET FOOD.
    (1)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Allowing charming in abyssa would break abyssa and make abyssea Bst only. It would be one of the dumbest things for them to do.
    Bst actual got one of the best updates out of all the jobs, shouldn't complain about it considering the complete crap other jobs got.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. The slug has an easy all npc bought cheap recipe and its still going for 20-50k a stack. The tigers recipe is medium difficulty and its starting out in the 100k area. No matter what jug won the vote, the cook cartel is still gunna jack us. Unless SE does something to get us out from under the thumb of corporate cooks, i predict the cost of playing a 99 bst is going to be scary and ridiculous. I know i personally could of already bought half a relic with the money i have spent on pet food and jugs just since the jug pet amp at 76 til now.
    i can't agree. slugs were going at 23k/stack on bahamut last night, and there were like 30 stacks available. You won't be able to keep that price high. Hello level 95 replacement of Nazuna.

and double chcking now, I see 58 stacks on ah, and they are 11k/stack...
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    Allowing charming in abyssa would break abyssa and make abyssea Bst only. It would be one of the dumbest things for them to do.
    Bst actual got one of the best updates out of all the jobs, shouldn't complain about it considering the complete crap other jobs got.
    Predicting a hypothetical alternate reality is one of your best skills.
    (0)

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Ruszor TP move is would be probably around -15% and will last maybe 1 min with 2 charges probably. Will limit you to use only this move and completely ignore so favoring by all who wanted Ruszor TP moves with add effect physical and magical shield (I bet it would be 3 charges and shield last 30 sec). So in practice you will have -15% def down for a 1 min that is limited to a one mob. In ally situation it probably wouldn't stack with any other def down effect. Scorpion on the other hand has 50% att bonus for 4min15sec. Thats not even close.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    "Predicting a hypothetical alternate reality is one of your best skills. "

It is a no brainer, if you can't see why, then I guess that says something about your ability to think.
    (0)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Not agreeing with you != I'm wrong.

Speaking in absolutes about something that hasn't even happened makes your argument iron-clad, btw.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I guess you cant think. it is ok. Lets see high level nms surrounded by Even to T mobs that repop very fast, Ya, that wouldn't be a bst haven making every NM in abyessa an absolute joke for a group of bsts to destroy. Not broken at all.

in most of the other areas, high level nms were not positioned by many even to T mobs, only a few were and were easily killed by a group of bsts. They have even stated in past that some areas were made they way they were because they didn't want bsts to monopolize the area.

A party or an alliance of bsts with charmable mobs with fast respawns would steamroll over any content, and that is exactly the reason you cannot charm in abyssea and it is exactly the reason it will never happen so stop asking for it.
    (0)

Character
    Ultimare
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yeah, if we get a scorpion, Death Scissors probably will be 3 charges, but with the right set up, that three minutes can be cut in half, or more with gear. I know my charge time is down to 35-40 sec, and I haven't even finished my wish list for sic/ready delay gear. Slimes and Ruszor would be great for soloing, but we already have Yuly and his amazing evasion. I personally want something that can contribute to a group. Something a little more potent that 200-500 damage with 2-3 charge moves. Lulush's Foot Kick is okay, but even with gear and atma, I don't think I've seen it break 1K.

And I think xbobx is right. Pretty much anything could be brought down by an alliance of BST, with an unlimited amount of monsters to throw at it. It could potentially take a while, but it'd get done... except maybe a dragon NM that constantly flies. Smaller groups could encounter various difficulties if portions of the group get knocked out or slept or encounter unlucky charm rates, but a full blown alliance of BSTs could probably hold out through just about anything, so lets just be honest. Who hasn't trioed xolotl with a group back at level 75 cap on bst?
    (0)
    Last edited by Ultimare; 09-22-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast