Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by littlecharger View Post
    a scorpion be nice to, death scissors ftw
    name can be "Deathbringer"
    I would be happier to have a scorpion that can use hell scissiors instead.
    (0)

Player
    need a hecteyes pet as well, but like i've said, i'd rather see charming come back into the game then get completely new jugs.
    (0)

Character
    Yopop
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I don't really care of the type of jugs they provide as long as we get some half way decent "Ready" moves with them. I like Dipper even though she hits like a feather and has very nice evasion, but her moves are pretty limited. A lot of the newer jugs have more AoE skills then really good LoS or battletarget attacks.

Some of the NM I solo now a days that I have to keep using stun on over and over to avoid high dmg I use the eft with, when the eft gets it down to around 1-2% I leave it and throw out Yuly for some TH loving care.
    (0)
    Re-garu-darus,

Yopop

reserved for useless space filler

Character
    Lowkey
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BST Lv 90
    I want a slime. They are one of the best charmable mobs in game, because they have high physical def, and high attack. Any camp where I got to use them while leveling up, was nothing but a pure joy to level in.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    I want a slime. They are one of the best charmable mobs in game, because they have high physical def, and high attack. Any camp where I got to use them while leveling up, was nothing but a pure joy to level in.
    yeah would be great wouldn't it but i really doubt we'll ever see a slime make it to jug form
    (0)

Player
    Haveing soloed my bst to 75 before lvl sync and abyssea came out i charmed my way up to that level and do miss not being able to charm mobs in abyssea. as for pet some thing with good eva that doesnt hit like a fairy like the ladybug. and i agree with a slime mob by far the best charmed pet
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    We need a new Crab! We only Have poor CC and CrabFam which are weaksauce now.
    Krakens, a Colibri or a crow
    Spiders
    Tribats
    Dermites
    a New Antlion
    A Sappling maybe? c'mon SE No more Mandies. >
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Nattack
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I find these name suggestions amusing.

Mandies are actually pretty good if you use them as such, I slapped 2x regen atma on the lycopodium, and Gnarled horn and had the little onion man tank Chasmic hornet.

I, however, would like to see a Slime jugpet. you can even nerf his (its) attack for sake of balance.
    give him a Clot counterpart too.

and finally, I would love to see a hecteyes jugpet, with more control than usual over spells (allowing us to use Firaga/Flare/Fire etc)
    (1)
    You can't even hold it.

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast