Character
    Qiqirnmercenary
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Spiritreaver Blizz V Build

Hi guys

I wondered what the damage output would be if a Spiritreaver head + Stormwaker body used Blizz V with these atmas/equipment:

Atma:

-Minikin Monstrosity
    -Beyond
    -Impregnable Tower / Ultimate

Equipment:

Feet:
    Pantin babouches >> Automaton: Magick Attack Bonus +5
    Cirque Scarpe +2 >> Automaton: INT +13

Legs:
    Pantin Churidas +1 >> Automaton: Magic Accuracy +7

I know it wouldn't be groundbreaking since BLM does it best, but any info would be appreciated + if there are any other equipment that enhances any magic related parameters of an automaton please share ^^
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelthas View Post
    Hi guys

I wondered what the damage output would be if a Spiritreaver head + Stormwaker body used Blizz V with these atmas/equipment:

Atma:

-Minikin Monstrosity
    -Beyond
    -Impregnable Tower / Ultimate

Equipment:

Feet:
    Pantin babouches >> Automaton: Magick Attack Bonus +5
    Cirque Scarpe +2 >> Automaton: INT +13

Legs:
    Pantin Churidas +1 >> Automaton: Magic Accuracy +7

I know it wouldn't be groundbreaking since BLM does it best, but any info would be appreciated + if there are any other equipment that enhances any magic related parameters of an automaton please share ^^
    You must be new to pup, lol. Pup nukes have always had the highest per-hit numbers when compared to blms and schs, which makes up for the fact that we can't nuke nearly as fast, or with as much variety/control. With Blizz/Thunder V it's fairly easy for me to break 5k in abyssea with minikin/ultimate (don't have beyond, or other nuking atmas, much to my annoyance). Also, in abyssea, always use relic feet over scarpe+2. 13 int can't beat 5 mab added to the insane amounts of mab we already get. Also, Cirque Pantaloni +2 (+10 skill) typically beat relic legs +1, but you're list of nuking gear is rather small...

proper nuking gear:
    Ice path Taipan Fangs +2/3; Pet: MAB+10, and you can do them from no trials to +2 in less than a day
    Mirke Wardecors: Pet: MAB+7 Macc+7 (I can understand not having this if you're a cor main given how amazing this body is for quickdraw with different augments, but otherwise not having it for nuking is either lazy, or like me, means you have absolutely terrible luck with getting a group for the ACP final fight)
    Pantin Babouches: Pet: MAB+5
    Cirque Earring: Pet: MAB+2
    And if you feel like tapping your inner masochist, there's a whole slew of pet: MAB gear that you can get from the ACP/AMK/ASA random augment system

also, Loudspeaker, Loudspeaker II, Ice Maker, Mana Channeler, Optic Fiber, no exceptions (I know OF is expensive and MC is to a lesser degree, but they're worth it).

I can't attest to our current max damage since I've been away from the game for a while and am missing a good deal of crap as far as atmas are concerned, but based on what I know of the atmas and our available gear, I can't see it being difficult to break 6k with bliz5, and thunder5 shouldn't be far behind (it'll be ahead if you're not using beyond)
    (1)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Gael
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    always use relic feet over scarpe+2. 13 int can't beat 5 mab added to the insane amounts of mab we already get
    No. The af 3+2 pwn the relic (+1) in almost all situation where you need to use the blm automaton.

--------------------------

About atma :
    Impregnable Tower is never a good option, MM too (you dont have a MP issue). Ultimate, Baying Moon and Beyond is usually the best combo for an automaton (unless you have the PW atma).
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    No. The af 3+2 pwn the relic (+1) in almost all situation where you need to use the blm automaton.

--------------------------

About atma :
    Impregnable Tower is never a good option, MM too (you dont have a MP issue). Ultimate, Baying Moon and Beyond is usually the best combo for an automaton (unless you have the PW atma).
    I've never once gotten higher damage with the AF3+1, and the difference has always been significant enough that I can't see the extra 5 int being enough to change that...

I do agree on the atmas though. The only reason I typically use MM is because I'm rarely doing something where I use strictly one puppet the entire time, typically I swap back and forth between Spiritreaver and Soulsoother (usually soloing pages, alternating lights). and I also have shit for MAB atmas.
    (1)
    Last edited by Theytak; 11-16-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    Siren Server since 2004
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Gael
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    I've never once gotten higher damage with the AF3+1, and the difference has always been significant enough that I can't see the extra 5 int being enough to change that...
    Who talk about af 3+1 ? Yes the af 3+1 and the af 2 (+1) are kinda the same (especially outside). The af 3+2 is a bit better and save you 1 inventory space. So no reason to keep the relic feet
    (1)
    Last edited by Gael; 11-16-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Character
    Qiqirnmercenary
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Thanks very much Theytalk ^_^
    (0)

Character
    Capuchin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Who talk about af 3+1 ? Yes the af 3+1 and the af 2 (+1) are kinda the same (especially outside). The af 3+2 is a bit better and save you 1 inventory space. So no reason to keep the relic feet
    Agreed. Cirque+2 shoes make Pantin something you can leave with the Porter Moogle. Heck, Cirque+1 and Pantin are so close that the inventory-1 of just carrying Cirque+1 sways me.

As for atma, Beyond+Ultimate for sure. Beyond is also still the best for Thunder V, even though you lose Beyond's excellent boost to Ice based spells it's still great just for the MAB+30.

For 3rd atma, Baying Moon or MM are pretty close. MM has nearly as good MAB (INT+50 = MAB+25) as Baying Moon (MAB+30), and the refresh and enmity- don't hurt particularly if you keep the puppet out for a couple nukes. If you have a mage sub on, the refresh is also massively helpful to the master here. Baying Moon does have Atk+30, which doesn't hurt if you're punching something... but if you have 2 other mage atmas on your DD ability is going to be pretty bad anyway.

You might even just use the 3rd atma slot for some other utility. Apoc for auto-RR3, Sea Daughter for big regain (nice for procs)/daytime regen, a pure DD atma to be able to contribute better through master DD, Dread for Treasure Hunter, Ambition for movement speed+, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    And if you feel like tapping your inner masochist, there's a whole slew of pet: MAB gear that you can get from the ACP/AMK/ASA random augment system
    I was lucky enough to get a Pet MAB+2 Diamond Earring (ACP final fight) and Pet MAB+1 Altius Mantle (MKE final fight) on my first try of each. Haven't seen any more pet MAB augments in the 1-2 additional fights I've done of each, but they're out there.

You probably want the armor from those fights anyway if you have the mini-expansions, Mirke with pet nuke augments is completely unique and quite strong. MKE head is a great WS piece or pet haste/damage taken- piece. So maybe you get lucky with an earring or back piece while you're there.
    (0)
    Last edited by Anza; 11-17-2011 at 05:32 AM.

In regards to the AF3+2 feet, that's definitely something I'll have to keep in mind. I'm only at 2 stones atm because the bulk of the group I play with has been pretty much mia for a while now, and I absolutely despise pugs. There's to much history of headaches and heartaches with them on siren for me to be willing to put up with them, so I generally get limited to shit I can solo, and +2 dropping mobs are very few and far between on that list (more due to my laziness than whether I actually can solo them if I try). also for the the record, Anza, the earring is from the second-to-last ACP fight, in qu'bia arena. The final ACP fight gives the augmented rings, like the +6 acc Pet: +acc angel's ring.
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anza View Post
    As for atma, Beyond+Ultimate for sure. Beyond is also still the best for Thunder V, even though you lose Beyond's excellent boost to Ice based spells it's still great just for the MAB+30.
    Ehr no?
    You're forgetting Atma of the Hell's Guardian.

Unless I'm missing something here...
    (which is likely, considering I normally suck! )

Also, the augmented earring come from ACP last fight? I thought they came from the Fey'yin BC.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Why bother with a blizz 5 build when your auto with cast thunder 5 first now?
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast