Thread: Bots

Character
    Sappho
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitus View Post
    You have very limited understanding how the real world operates. Laws and and rules have always been created by the elites and leading class, no matter what society or political system. This has been the case for four thousand years. And four thousand years later, this will still be the same; the smart ones will learn and break them wisely while the ordinary still worship those rules. Perhaps you'll get wiser and understand when you get out of your parents' roof and feeding on your own.
    Oh the ubiquitous aspersion that I make my residence in the proverbial parental basement.
    You, sirrah, are the supreme victor in this internet argument.

If you had more studiously attended the historical lectures by your betters before you flunked out of your primary education, you would be well acquainted with numerous sophisticated civilizations whose social, political and liturgical philosophies were considerably more enlightened than you intimate with your sweeping generalization.
    (7)
    What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
    ~ Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    Oh the ubiquitous aspersion that I make my residence in the proverbial parental basement.

If you had more studiously attended the historical lectures by your betters before you flunked out of your primary education, you would be well acquainted with numerous sophisticated civilizations whose social, political and liturgical philosophies were considerably more enlightened than you intimate with your sweeping generalization.

Now show me some deeds, go on, make a law that will put those cheaters on internet gaming to jail. I'm sure an ordinary folk like you will be capable of making rules and laws in the United States, right? After all it is "the most civilized" country in the world. Don't stay here and fantasize about Robin Hood and the like with fancy English. It shows nothing.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vitus; 11-29-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95

+1 internet for you
    (0)

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    In your dreams bot boy.

There's never been a piece of gear that I wanted that I wasn't able to get.
    And I never had to cheat to do it. So I have all the gear that I want *and* I'm still superior to a hacking little cheat.

I win.
    good aim low, bots wont hinder you getting full perle

but aww it's like the story of the little girl and the starfish.
    I made a difference to you didnt i? cuz you are seriously on my nuts
    (1)
    Last edited by Brolic; 11-29-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your comments. As the thread is becoming off topic with inflammatory comments, and your opinions have been made, the thread will now be closed.

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (3)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6