Character
    Heartslaught
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Two glitches on corsair

It seems I'm the only one whose ever noticed these enough/annoyed by them enough to report it.

1. When 3 11 rolls are up on the same corsair from two corsair's, an attempt to pressure another 11 using the "no bust" effect of an 11 no longer works. A bust effect will happen upon this corsair. The dev team can easily test this.

2. The ability Random Deal does NOT work on merited JAs such as snake eye and fold. I've noticed this since the group 2 merits came out...I'm just annoyed by it now.

Please pass this along, thank you!
    (2)

Fairly sure I've Random Deal'd Fold before, but I could be mistaken. What I find annoying is that Random Deal seems to always chose Quick Draw and Phantom Roll over any other ability if they are waiting on recast, which is really damn annoying.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Fairly sure I've Random Deal'd Fold before, but I could be mistaken. What I find annoying is that Random Deal seems to always chose Quick Draw and Phantom Roll over any other ability if they are waiting on recast, which is really damn annoying.
    This. It will always hit PR/QD if they're up, but it does definitely work on Fold and Snake Eye. I've done this multiple times over the past few weeks during Voidwatch.
    (1)

I would love a fix to stop it prioritising QD/PR over other abilities, after all... that's not really "Random"...

Oh, on the topic of bugs, I don't think I get the 11 roll jingle when I roll an 11 Miser's Roll. Anyone else noticed that?
    (0)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Random deal does work on Snake and Fold, though I don't know if there's some kind of priority pattern among the abilities. Never considered the idea honestly.
    (0)

Priority is always for JA with shortest timer. So if QD and PR are waiting they will almost always be targeted because of their short timers.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    Priority is always for JA with shortest timer. So if QD and PR are waiting they will almost always be targeted because of their short timers.
    Well there's a thing. I actually never knew that, cheers.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Well there's a thing. I actually never knew that, cheers.
    Use this to my advantage when trying to run somewhere fast on COR/THF. Flee ->Fold then RD to recharge Flee timer. Having a loaded deck merit means you'll get one of the two JA's recharged and RD consistently favors the 5 min Flee timer over the 10-20 min Fold timer.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    The more you know...Thanks, personally never knew this myself, but not a career Corsair/don't play so much either.
    (0)